The Book of Souls - Deluxe Book Contents

2Mins

Educated Fool
The contents of the Deluxe Edition book haven't been leaked have they?! What do we hope/fear/think will be in the book?

I would obviously hope for loads of fresh artwork, but I very much doubt this will happen.
The worst thing would be blank pages "for you to write in".
I guess it's most likely to be lyrics, artwork and thank yous from the regular sleeve. Which would be a bit of a shame and just mean you get the same content but can't slot the CD away neatly with the rest of your collection.

Any thoughts?

I'm actually very curious about this as well. And afraid, actually. I bought the book edition and i'm really afraid that it will be the same as the regular edition. In all honesty, the book is a really cool and appropriate format since the album is called the BOOK of souls, but for the extra price i would expect something extra. But at the same time it could be priced higher because of production costs since it's a book...

I've ordered the Deluxe, cost something like £14.99. I'm still trying to work out what the £49.99 limited edition version available on Amazon is. It says it's a Japanese import, but I can't work out if there's anything bigger and better about it.

Deluxe edition looks very thick. I really hope that deluxe and LP edition will be rich with booklets.

Well, only thing that I know is that Bruce said that deluxe version is "awesome". But we will see, I dream about artworks connected to songs.

Maybe some studio diaries from Kevin Shirley, track-by-track comments from the band and Rod, exclusive artwork(s) and all usual stuff like lyrics and credits?

This is what somebody on the iron Maiden subreddit said :

I didn't get to to listen to it, but I did get to see it. My local music shop had a few and I was curious and the shop guy was curious so we opened up the deluxe edition and I swear on my Fender that it looks stunning. It is a book about 1cm thick over all and full of lyrics and artwork. It is dvd case sized and has a card cover over the book with the album artwork on it. It smelt really nice, like new books and magazines do if you get what I mean. This has made me even more exited knowing how high quality even the packaging is, I urge you to but the deluxe edition rather than the standard one, it is so worth it for the amount of stuff your getting. In the UK on Amazon the deluxe is only £4 more than the standard one.

Its a pass for me as got the LP so don't need the extra stuff I can just see online for free. do we know if the Maiden boys recorded a making of for the album as they have done this for the last few.

Was it not on the TFF steel tin thing, maybe im wrong been ages since I look at the cd as I hated the stupid tin thing

For those wanting a sneak peek at the deluxe edition:
attachment.php
attachment.php

from www.maidenarg.com.ar
posted on the official forum by ironmaiden-maradona
Pictures don't work mate

My copy of the deluxe shipped today. Guessing so I'll have it by Friday. Maybe sooner paid 18.99 usd for it. Didn't think it was too expensive. Can't wait. I've heard the tracks and they are wonderful. Can't wait to immerse myself in the whole album soaking up the artwork and reading the lyrics along with the recordings!

It's pretty similar to the message that cyanopsis said.
The book is brown with a more faded Eddie on the cover. The inside fold is the art from the Metal Hammer issue. There's pretty nice Mayan art on the background of the lyrics pages. The middle has pictures I believed posted here (one is the OP's avatar, the other the Eddie by the totems).Then a picture of the band by a pyramid, and the two discs in the back.

Back