"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessss, Mexico needs a dvd... Though the travel to Chichén Itzá would be a long and expensive one for most of the fans. But very, very worth it. I'd go :D

Though I hope that they're coming to Mexico City next year, as currently I'm studying over here hehe.

Yessss, Mexico needs a dvd... Though the travel to Chichén Itzá would be a long and expensive one for most of the fans. But very, very worth it. I'd go :D

Though I hope that they're coming to Mexico City next year, as currently I'm studying over here hehe.

It has been confirmed that they are coming to Mexico in March, maybe i will see you there!

Yeah, but there were some that said that it was rumored that they'd go to Monterrey instead... Yet I don't think so, simply Mexico City has more people and makes it easier for more fans to come.

Yeah, but there were some that said that it was rumored that they'd go to Monterrey instead... Yet I don't think so, simply Mexico City has more people and makes it easier for more fans to come.
Haven't read that rumor, lucky for me its the same to go to any of those cities, but as you said, Mexico city at "Foro Sol" its just much much better.... Maybe they are not playing on Mexico city because they already thought on playing on Chichen Itzá? :clap:

"When the

This album is a culmination of EVERYTHING they have ever done, compartmentalized and perfected. This album is fucking MAGIC, end of story. They could not put out another one and I would be completely happy.
Yeah basically this . It's like a love letter to the fans .

"When the

This album is a culmination of EVERYTHING they have ever done, compartmentalized and perfected. This album is fucking MAGIC, end of story. They could not put out another one and I would be completely happy.

I hope they don't. This weekend has been exhausting.

Don't have it yet, but I'm looking forward to get the new Aardschok!

11949367_893498144038322_3467567748516123159_n.jpg

After two days straight I have come to the conclusion that this is the most unique album Maiden has ever done.

The Great Unknown is amazing. Opening has strange feel of Bruce solo stuff.

About EOTC - I think that Bruce will be main "problem" with that song during tour. Can anyone imagine him sitting in one place and singing while playing on the piano? I don't. They can find someone to play piano for him but still - what about Bruce? I feel that this song is too peacfull for him if we speak about stage presence. But hell, that's Bruce and I can be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back