"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be less than that then, if Maiden will release it in 24 hours, 8:00 GMT tomorrow and if only after that moment will radio stations be able to play it?

How can it be less than that then, if Maiden will release it in 24 hours, 8:00 GMT tomorrow and if only after that moment will radio stations be able to play it?
Nowhere does it say that Maiden themselves is releasing it at 8AM GMT time. Unless I missed something.

Truth is that no matter what THIS EXACT TIME TOMORROW we would have the single one way or another :)

EDIT: But could it be that the song is available tonight at midnight?

EDIT #2 : in 14 hours from now?!

It is good to see this thread finally bursting with interviews and reviews. :)

And to be honest I also thought that once the song is available -on youtube - the station was going to air it.

Oh, sorry then, I was under the impression that it was going to be released at that time. I could swear I had noticed it somewhere in this thread.
Hey, that's cool. It's easy to miss things in all this crazy excitement.
It is good to see this thread finally bursting with interviews and reviews. :)

And to be honest I also thought that once the song is available -on youtube - the station was going to air it.
Yes, it sure is. And I'm sure we'll have more than just a few reviews this time around. At least I don't think there were that many for TFF.

And I'm sure it won't be long until after the song is on YT that the station will get to air it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back