Historical Figures 20 Questions v2

I'm not sure if I should count that if you weren't aware of that rule, Wingman. I assumed you knew he was dead.

I honestly didn't know, it's not stated anywhere in this thread and it's been a while since the last one. And people currently alive could definitely already have made history, so the thread title in itself is only a semi-giveaway in that respect.

It's not clearly stated, I just checked.

Rules are:
Subject must be dead, from a different country as the last, and different profession from the last.

It's not clearly stated, I just checked.
Yeh, it wasn't really stated as a rule. It was you who mentioned it though:
I'd also like to propose a rule that all subjects be dead. This is about "historical" figures after all. If LC's subject is alive, he gets a pass.

I didn't know. Forgive my ignorance...[/SPOILER]
You are forgiven.
Track and field athlete?
17. No, he was not a track & field athlete...

I don't know how close you are here. Do you want a clue?

If that's a clue, then this post you're reading now is a thesis.
Okay, how about clue number two, since nobody's guessing anymore. This will really help...

CLUE II:
George wanted to rest, as he was feeling very tired. His partner, Eve, did not; ever.
"Honey, how long can we keep this pace up?" he asked.
Ris, their friend, was in front of George, as always.
"C'mon! ma lungs are keelin' me. Nae chance of us havin' a wee sit doon somewhere, pal" he said, glancing at Eve.
"Ah kina wish I'd never come" he added, finally. (Apparently he's from Scotland or somewhere where people speak like that.)
Him (Ris, that is) was wearing many layers of clothes, as he'd been told by Eve that it would be cold; maybe that's why he was so tired.
The cold wasn't the only challenge though; he knew, that by sea or by land, this was going to be tough.
How many times had they attempted this? He'd lost count. A dozen perhaps? He couldn't remember.
Perhaps it was destined that only the two of them would succeed.

These clues need the @SinisterMinisterX analysis! ;)

Last edited:
How about a clue instead of a riddle?
You have three questions still available: how about some guessing? o_O

Compromise: how about some emphasis? :p

CLUE III:

CLUE I: This man was no womaniser; nor was he gay & interested men.
CLUE II:
George
wanted to rest, as he was feeling very tired. His partner, Eve, did not; ever.
"Honey, how long can we keep this pace up?" he asked.
Ris, their friend, was in front of George, as always.
"C'mon! ma lungs are keelin' me. Nae chance of us havin' a wee sit doon somewhere, pal" he said, glancing at Eve.
"Ah kina wish I'd never come" he added, finally. (Apparently he's from Scotland or somewhere where people speak like that.)
Him (Ris, that is) was wearing many layers of clothes, as he'd been told by Eve that it would be cold; maybe that's why he was so tired.
The cold wasn't the only challenge though; he knew, that by sea or by land, this was going to be tough.
How many times had they attempted this? He'd lost count. A dozen perhaps? He couldn't remember.
Perhaps it was destined that only the two of them would succeed.

No matter what you think of your cleverness level, the emphasis simply made it more confusing, not less.

Back