Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but the postie might get his hand clawed when approaching with the Maiden FC magazine.

Well, no one's got it yet... and Laz has been silent in the Issue 99 thread on the IMFC board. I'm betting it was delayed a week :(

They posted on their site any orders or shipments placed after December 19th would not ship until January 5th, 2015. I don't know if this includes the fan club issues

They posted on their site any orders or shipments placed after December 19th would not ship until January 5th, 2015. I don't know if this includes the fan club issues
I highly doubt it. Laz said the mag was at the printers' on Dec. 2. Seems like the Dec. 19th message applies to the influx of shop orders they're likely to get due to Christmas being just a couple weeks away.

I highly doubt it. Laz said the mag was at the printers' on Dec. 2. Seems like the Dec. 19th message applies to the influx of shop orders they're likely to get due to Christmas being just a couple weeks away.
I forgot to justify it was for overseas orders. I renewed my membership last night along with my order of new shirts and it said it was dispatched this morning

They may have shipped overseas first and delayed their domestic to ensure that they arrive around the same time.

Well, I don't have it yet but a few of our European FC friends do! Obviously I can't personally speak to the content quite yet, but word is that there is a lot of good reading (the Great War dogfight, Nicko's gear, the Truants charity rides, road diaries), and plenty of hints regarding next year's plans, but no specific news is coming until 2015.

I can't wait for mine :) This will be my first Xmas as a full IMFC member!

For those who've been recieving the mags for a while... do they usually arrive a bit later in the states? Or are they shipped ahead of time so all mags arrive on approximately the same day?

I can't wait for mine :) This will be my first Xmas as a full IMFC member!

For those who've been recieving the mags for a while... do they usually arrive a bit later in the states? Or are they shipped ahead of time so all mags arrive on approximately the same day?

You'll get your first x-mas card too then which is a nice item to have from the different years. With autographs on the back or on the inside. Printed though I think, but still nice.

No idea about your question, but I haven't heard anyone on the FC mentioning that they ship to the states earlier.

You'll get your first x-mas card too then which is a nice item to have from the different years. With autographs on the back or on the inside. Printed though I think, but still nice.

No idea about your question, but I haven't heard anyone on the FC mentioning that they ship to the states earlier.
Yeah, I'm pretty excited! I've always done online-only, until they nixed that option a couple years ago. Figure I might as well rejoin, as the next couple mags were promised to be particularly good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back