Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ correct. They did 2 legs in the USA though. One in 2012 and then in 2013. I was SO HAPPY. You can see by my signature I got my fair share of shows during those 2 legs living in the SE USA. They never play those except for Florida. I was stoked when they announced Atlanta. They haven't done that since the Blaze Bailey era

I was upset I missed the Atlanta show because they usually only hit FL, TX, and CA. Then they announced that Nashville show a year later and I couldn’t believe it.

I just hope the rumours of them touring the USA and South America next year aren't true.

It really should be the UK, they've ignored us for far too long - It would've been four years since the last full UK tour! Whilst the US have had two in that time!

Come on lads, you know it makes sense!

Being from México it would be great if they tour North and South America... I haven't seen them live since their Final Frontier tour in 2011...

We shall be sure for upcoming album if they announce the fact via wed-site. But we must believe it was three months of recording sessions for this one! Now it's surely done! :) :)

Unless, as in with the last album, they do some overdubs with Bruce or the Three Amigos at Kevin's studio in the states...

And I think so. Still lookin' forward for some news from Maiden camp, it's uncomfortable to see no further future plans on official site! Some day our endless waiting must be over!!!

Hopefully soon! Supposedly, according to Laz, issue 99 of the FC magazine was posted on Monday.

So far no one in Europe (who posts on here or the IMFC board) has it... I wonder if it was delayed?

New news!

"We've come to the decision that we will delay Issue 99 until after New Years rather than send you a magazine with limited news about the band.

Magazine 99 in 2015 will be a triple issue and we should have some interesting stuff for you by then!!"

:p:p

catpeersoutofletterbox.jpg

New news!

"We've come to the decision that we will delay Issue 99 until after New Years rather than send you a magazine with limited news about the band.

Magazine 99 in 2015 will be a triple issue and we should have some interesting stuff for you by then!!"

:p:p

Please don't say that. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back