Guilty pleasures

hmm... I suppose just about everything I enjoy is considered a "guilty pleasure" by most people nowadays.
I like alot of 70s prog rock, a bunch of 70s/80s classic arena rock, some 80s pop/rock, mostly ALL Maiden, and a bit of Dream Theater.

I hate Iggy Azalea's voice but I have to admit that song is pretty cool. Overall though, she's one of my least favorite current pop artists.

First time I heard her voice. Damn she sounds like a worse Nicki Minaj and that's...REALLY bad.

Coincidentally, I like Minaj on one of her newer songs: Pills 'n' Potions.

I hate Iggy Azalea's voice but I have to admit that song is pretty cool. Overall though, she's one of my least favorite current pop artists.

That's the first song I've ever heard by her and I don't plan on hearing anything else. Her voice isn't anything special at all but it fits this song well, but the beat and especially the per-chorus and chorus is just damn catchy :D

Last edited:
Mine's Chris De Burgh. I'm not really guilty about this, but it's one of those that people will say "What? Why?", as he's usually linked with cheesy pompous 80's pop.
However, he's done so absolutely cracking songs over the past four decades, such as The Leader Trilogy, Leather on My Shoes, Sailor, Crusader, Transmission Ends and Borderline.

To be honest, he's bloody brilliant in concert, and most of his songs have some phenomenal guitar solos when played live, such as this:

:)

Oh this is going to get me laughed out the forum before I've even been on here a day but I have to admit I like Britney Spears. I even like her perfumes. There, I've said it !!:dancinggeek:

I have many fond memories of Britney Spears. Most of them involve me watching MuchMusic and her videos, but all the same. Some of her stuff is okay for what it is - better than a lot out there.

Back