DRUNK POSTING

Apparently I'm the party animal here...

Just saw an Iron Maiden tribute band opening for a Metallica tribute band. Neither were great, but the Maiden act twas better. Metallica guys played 6 songs....then took a break...then played 6 more songs...then ended. Lame. Granted, there were only 15 people in the place, but still. Also, the Kirk Hammett stand-in played every solo a half-measure late. Obnoxious.

I guess I'm not helping my reptuation as the resident party animal

Yes, speak for yourself, Knick!! I just put away 8 Pacificos and half a bottle of Tignanello this PM. Plus, I shot bottle rockets at my family, which is always good for laughs. I am the one true party animal--at least for today.

See, this is why I only usually have two bottles of beer in the house. A massive wine box is just bad news. Amazingly, I didn't have a headache the next day, it must have been good stuff.

See, this is why I only usually have two bottles of beer in the house. A massive wine box is just bad news. Amazingly, I didn't have a headache the next day, it must have been good stuff.

Please point me towards the boxed wine that one would call "good stuff". Wait a minute, is it called Good Stuff Boxed Wine?

Oh come on, I could hardly see straight let alone read what it said on the wine box. All I know is some Dutch people brought it when they came to visit.

When there's a song I don't want to hear... I can guarantee someone at the pub will put it on the jukebox! When there's multiple I don't want to hear, they manage to queue them all... HOW DO THEY KNOW, HOW!? Bastards!

My drunken state is clearly less fun than Briggywiggy's, dagnabit! I'm even still frikkin' correcting my spelling >.< Arse biscuits!

Father come save us from this madness we're under
God of creation are we blind?
'Cause some here are slaves that worship guns that spit thunder
The children that you've made have lost their minds
This monster that we call the earth is bleeding
'Cause the children have been left alone too long
This thing that we've made is fat and feeds on the hate
Of the millions that it's taught to sing the song!

Time bombs in the hands of all the wicked war babies
Light the fuse of temptation we all burn
Four horsemen sit high up in the saddle and waiting
Ride the bloody trail of no return
Sleeping in the arms of a nightmare
And wake to find we've been alone too long
This Frankenstein of flesh, stitched together back from death
And praying on the souls of everyone

Hey! Drubl here!

Last weekend by myself borfore I mov eo to salt Lake city...i.e. land of the NO BOOZE!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How is everyone?! What's up?! Chat?

Back