DRUNK POSTING

durnk as fuuuuuck

I know it's drubl buts eriously fdunk as fuck!!!!!!

come to ottawa next yer no matter what everyone, plan out some travel times, somehowwe'lll make you fall fit. first full week of july is bluesfast and its awesome. if maiden is pkaying they always play blusefest so come please I wanna party with all of you.

Damn, I wanted that one last shot but all the alcohol was gone!!!

This is one of those nights when drinking is kind of sad.

I am now official drubl enough to post here.

1) I wish I was in Berlin to tell my best mate happy birthday. And then not be. For reasons.

2) I am having an amazing night hanging out with @SinisterMinisterX and @Mosh, two cool blokes.

3) There is nobody here on this small but amazing forum I don't love. Even @Travis The Dragon you crazy fuck.

4) I wanna play D&D.

5) There is something I want to say, but I can;t because of reasons.

6) Maidenfans is where I have met some of my best friends. Maybe other Maiden forums are bigger, but this is where the real amazing friendships happen. Stick around, enjoy, and party.

7) I really think it is important to promote a solid forum where discrimination and sexism isn't an issue. As a mod, you have no idea how much easier it makes my life because most people here seem pretty cool and chill. Quite frankly, I don't care if someone is gay, trans, female, male, black, white, blue, disabled, red, or whatever, as long as they toss up the horns when Bruce belts out "six...six six!".

8) I love everyone here. yay!

tumblr_inline_n4rm1iSnfK1szctnw.gif

Throw down a glove, hope he makes the mistake of picking it up. We should have enough musicians here to form a cover band playing The Duellists on the sideline. Those who don't play an instrument can join in with gang vocals on the chorus.

Back