The Post Your Own Music Thread

It starts moody and melodic. Nice change at 1:31 when the galloping guitar enters. And the metal riffs later on are good! Some tight playing as well! Keep'em coming, Saap.

If there's one thing I love, it's old barns. And boy, does your song have a picture of an old barn!

I like it, very atmospheric and emotional. The intro is great, but it sounds like there are some bits that don't match up rhythmically. It may be the echo on your guitar, though. Overall, a really cool piece. The tapping section with the fade-in is really great.

Thanks! I like that moment as well. That guy is also part of the band (he and some others stepped aside when we did this song because it was thought that the trio format fitted better). Here he plays along:
Yesterday, I had a great time performing with the band from my work doing the summer-party-gig (that fellow behind the drums is me). Here a clip (filmed by my father and my wife).

First serious cover. Some triple harmonies and an extra solo added at the end. Audio and video recorded separately. Audio and video went a bit out of sync while rendering.

A lot of credit for this goes to Ryan Adams, as it is his arrangement. I didn't make a video for this, but I did have way too much fun editing silly pictures. Hope you like it!

Back