The Post Your Own Music Thread

I play in a heavy-metal band from Norway called Nightmaze! We've recorded our first EP, and I want people to hear it! We're influenced by bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica.

This is one of our studio-recorded songs:

And we also did a live-cover of The Trooper in february, you might wanna check that out as well! ;)

https://soundcloud.com/yax90/song

Anybody got a suggestion for the title of this song? I plan on dropping the album, next week (been putting it off for a few months), but I am at blank regarding this specific title. The theme is kinda nightmare-ish, so something regarding that would be cool. I'm completely at loss. The working title for the song was Fueled Up, but that's a crap name. So suggestions would be appreciated!

"Yax makes CI feel inferior" (Y.M.CI.F.I for short?)

No? Errm.. song #X (with X being what track it is) thats a fairly common way around it!

Unconscious/Subconscious... Terror?

If you have some other song titles and list them, I might help. I always create imaginary concept albums solely with song titles. :D

Titles like Passive Resistance, Bleached Nescience, Deceit for Oneself come to my mind for now.

01 Rock That Hard Place (word play on "stuck between a rock and a hard place)
02 Ablaze like Bayley
03 Sea of Memories
04 Not As Cool As The Average Joe
05 Quite Clearly Never Ending
06 Fueled up/Nightmare X/whatever the song title will turn out to be :p
07 'Til Death Do Us Part
08 Slippery Stepping Stone
09 Aren't You Mr. Sunshine
10 Another Part of the Machinery
11 Waiting For Life To Begin.

The profile pic will be the cover art (will modify the logo though, that's just a draft of the logo)

Flash, how about one where the meaning is that the reality is in fact just like a nightmare? Got a good one?

"Bleak Leaking" might be a good one. As in the bleak atmosphere of a nightmare leaking into reality? It also features a wordplay (leak-leak).

I would probably like to go for a little more obvious one. Come on, one more good one! :P

Flash, how about one where the meaning is that the reality is in fact just like a nightmare? Got a good one?

Living Bad Drea... oh

Shattered Reality
Life of the Hagridden
Cynicism (It's not really a nightmare, just everything feels like it)
Twisting Fate
Just Another Nightmare (too obvious?)

Reactions: Yax
"Perpetual Nightmare".

Either that, or "Nightmare X". :D

Edit. shattered reality is cool too. As is Cynicism. So one of these four.

Edit 2: Went with Cynicism. :)

Yesterday, I had a great time performing with the band from my work doing the summer-party-gig (that fellow behind the drums is me). Here a clip (filmed by my father and my wife).

Back