Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

So, unless Bruce's "early next year" is estremely vague, I doubt we'll see a new Maiden album before late 2026 - at least.
Which means the next tour could either be the third FP leg or another "greatest hits" tour. I'm personally more inclined to the 2nd possibility... :innocent:

I think we might see somenthing like this:

May
Athens, Greece - O.A.C.A. Olympic Indoor Hall
Thessaloniki, Greece - Paok Sports Arena
Prague, Czechia - Letnany Airport
Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion
Gdansk, Poland - Polsat Plus Arena Gdańsk
Helsinki, Finland - Olympic Stadium

June
Gothenburg, Sweden - Ullevi Stadium
Stavanger, Norway - Forus Travbane
Aarhus, Denmark - Ceres Park
Donington, UK - Download Festival
Dessel, Belgium - Graspop Metal Meeting
Weert, Netherlands - Evenemententerrein
Paris, France - Stade De France
Munich, Germany - Olympic Stadium
Klagenfurt, Austria - Hypo-Arena
Turin, Italy - Olympic Stadium

July
Lisbon, Portugal - Estadio do Restelo
Madrid, Spain - Estadio Civitas Metropolitano
Do you have the dates as well? :D

Repost from the Bruce thread (thanks @Melony )

Mr. Dickinson, first a quick word about Iron Maiden. The band is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2025. Can you already say what you are planning to do to celebrate the anniversary appropriately?

Bruce: ''What I can say is that we have plans (smiles). We will definitely come up with something special, of course an occasion like this needs to be celebrated in a worthy manner. And, between you and me, I already know our plan. But I won't reveal it, of course.''

So a confirmation that something new will indeed happen in 2025. Edit: and yes, they will celebrate 50 years.

Last edited:

Mr. Dickinson, first a quick word about Iron Maiden. The band is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2025. Can you already say what you are planning to do to celebrate the anniversary appropriately?

Bruce: ''What I can say is that we have plans (smiles). We will definitely come up with something special, of course an occasion like this needs to be celebrated in a worthy manner. And, between you and me, I already know our plan. But I won't reveal it, of course.''

So a confirmation that something new will indeed happen in 2025.
A new album. :D

A hits tour, possibly a new twist on Legacy of the Beast, is my bet.

I think Bruce even mentioned in a interview that they could do a second Legacy tour with different worlds/songs. Maybe that was a hint at what they had planned at the time of that interview.
This Means Cabaret Band :lol:

Nice find!

Makes sense, reveal a new tour that will take them until 2026 once it hits North and South America.

I think they will find time to record album 18 in the first part of 2026 with a Sept release which would give them the option to do some dates for it in 2027 if they chose too go on longer

It's sort of like TLOTLDR - Steve apparently said he would like to play it but in the end it was always a long shot.
Long Distance Runner (and Infinite Dreams) is a more difficult song than Only The Good Die Young. But Nicko can skip the fills again.
I'd love to see "To Tame A Land", but it's very difficult on bass - perhaps the most challenging song Harris has ever played. I wonder if, at this stage in his career, he'd be willing to devote that much effort to such a difficult, obscure song. (I hope he proves me wrong though).
After Caught Somewhere In Time and Alexander, everything is possible. And To Tame A Land is really popular among the fans.
A very special Anniversary Tour, no way they release a brand new album in 2025.
^Never say never about a new album, but most likely. Come to think of it, viewing TFP as an album tour makes sense. And they won't change their habits - they'll follow it with a Hits tour.
A hits tour, possibly a new twist on Legacy of the Beast, is my bet.

I think Bruce even mentioned in a interview that they could do a second Legacy tour with different worlds/songs. Maybe that was a hint at what they had planned at the time of that interview.
Can you find the link? Another Legacy-esque tour would be a surprise. The worlds will also limit the songs selection.
This Means Cabaret Band :lol:
At this stage in their career I think they should release another album right after the current tour, it's the perfect opportunity - but another Hits tour isn't something unexpected either.
Makes sense, reveal a new tour that will take them until 2026 once it hits North and South America.

I think they will find time to record album 18 in the first part of 2026 with a Sept release which would give them the option to do some dates for it in 2027 if they chose too go on longer
Exactly this. Record and release in 2026 after the 2-years new tour.

Nicko has had a stroke and he plays heavy rock/metal. I don't think he will be able to play Run to the Hills when he is 75 or so. And just another thing - heydays of Iron Maiden are about to be over. I don't think the masses will fill the big venues for them for the next long years. Judas Priest is rising to be the top band, their last records are brilliant they filling big venues again. Maiden management is lame and sooner or later the band won't be able to fill stadiums/arenas. It seems to be a sad perspective for the end of their career.
RLonger is that you?

Following the official FC there has been a few people "in the know" who are always right more than wrong briefly mentioning 3 other stadium shows in the works, they won't leak what cities/venues but it certainly does point to quite a few stadium shows in the works.
I would not trust 100% trust them.
If you know something you don't start bragging about it that way because you can get in serious trouble.

Also, I know for a fact one of those rumored date is not happening.

Last edited:
BTW, Steve seems to have confirmed to Eddie Trunk they don't have plans of recording a new album.

I don't know what he said exactly because there is no way to listen to Trunk's podcast in Europe, VPN or not.

Back