The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Maiden consumption has changed these last few years. Got TBOS on cd and vinyl. Didn't buy and physical copy of anything since. Although I'd buy a dvd if there was good extra documentary shit on it. And a dvd player to watch it.

Are music dvds still a thing?

In Dortmund2 Bruce said: "We must see you again", emphasis on "must".
The last time someone said that to me was when we had to repeat something that was flawed.
So a Dortmund live DVD will be made and a few songs will have to be re-recorded next year.
Or maybe I'm interpreting too much into Bruce's words? Could that also be the case here? :)

Is there a show without any hiccups though?
They've had quite a few on this tour.

In case anyone is wondering, I was dead wrong about Senjutsu and the Future Past tour, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and sit this one out until there's an announcement after PowerTrip.
Before the end of this month is my bet.

In Dortmund2 Bruce said: "We must see you again", emphasis on "must".
The last time someone said that to me was when we had to repeat something that was flawed.
So a Dortmund live DVD will be made and a few songs will have to be re-recorded next year.
Or maybe I'm interpreting too much into Bruce's words? Could that also be the case here? :)
So Dortmund was already covered on Death on the Road. My guess is maybe a Scandinavian country or they might take a live song from each concert as they did for TBOS: Live Chapter. I am also betting that the Future Past live album is gonna sell like hot cakes. The setlist is perfect, all of us got what we wanted and SIT finally got it’s live album.

So there’s something special being announced next year, Hmmmm……

Maybe they’re going to re release the special fan club box set of Senjutsu and they’ve finally found a manufacturer who can make boxes that don’t fuck up on the corners due to a little bit of pressure from a flimsy cardboard insert that was ripped up anyway :bigsmile:

I think the Bruce Message is not about a Live album, I feel that it's something more special
It seems obvious it's a new album. It also seems obvious that they must take the Future Past tour to other parts of the world in 2024 and must play the Somewhere in Time songs to more people. So the only thing that makes sense is that the tour will continue, but the "future" songs will be from the new album, not Senjutsu. I am confident in this prediction (but ready to eat crow, if necessary).

Nothing else makes sense to me.

It seems obvious it's a new album. It also seems obvious that they must take the Future Past tour to other parts of the world in 2024 and must play the Somewhere in Time songs to more people. So the only thing that makes sense is that the tour will continue, but the "future" songs will be from the new album, not Senjutsu. I am confident in this prediction (but ready to eat crow, if necessary).

Nothing else makes sense to me.
So when did they record it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back