The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mostly surprised by getting both Celts and Hell on Earth. I always suspected it would be one or the other - one of two Steve babies that like Red and the Black would have to be played live. But for both of them...? I also guessed Time Machine would be played live as soon as I heard it on the album. Classic Janick dancing material

Iron Maiden: here's a bunch of songs we haven't played in a long time, some since the 80s, some since early 2010s, and only a small handful of classics. Also we're going against our long held practice of not debuting songs after their album tour. And also we're not going to use 2 of the songs we used previously for this album.

Fans: Yeah but you didn't play MY favourite deep cut! I don't love one of the songs you picked!

God, people are so fucking entitled.

Fair fucks to these beautiful cats. I don't get too bent out of shape about setlists generally (except Infinite Dreams that time, obviously). But with this one I had high hopes for CSIT, Alex and Hell. My lovlies played em all. May the gods bless you, Iron Maiden and all who sail in you.

And finishing with Waster Years pleases me, it was an utter delight on TBOS tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back