The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
1986 was also the last time they played Flight of Icarus until LOTB in 2018, which is pretty nuts.

Perhaps including Icarus in the LOTB gave Steve the confidence to consider revisiting songs that haven't been played in decades and that didn't work quite well at first place. Indeed Icarus was a success. Now they're taking it a step further by debuting a song 37 years after its release. Historic.

Last edited:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I am the top Maiden fan, and I've been involved in numerous secret Maiden concerts, and I have over 300 confirmed copies of Somewhere in Time.

Oops wrong thread

Perhaps including Icarus in the LOTB gave Steve the confidence to consider revisiting songs that haven't been played in decades and that didn't work quite well at first place. Indeed Icarus was a success. Now they're taking it a step further by debuting a song 37 years after its release. Historic.
I think it's that + the realization they don't have decades of tours ahead of them anymore. If there ever was a time to throw out the rulebook and start playing songs they've never done before, it'd be now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back