Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I'd love to play this but Tears of the Kingdom will consume my life for the foreseeable future.

If Maiden play Darkest Hour this tour I'll be bringing my Switch to the gig to occupy me while Bruce wanks over Churchill.

:lol:

If Maiden play Darkest Hour I might make a T-shirt with this picture for Bruce so he can wear it with pride. :D

1684700347923.jpeg

Finally, I really don't like this version of this great song. Ghost is a huge meh band, IMHO.
I didn't want to write that Ghost is really a "meh" band, but it's not Iron Maiden and never will be as huge, interesting, creative, talented and successful as our favorite band. Ghost has written some OK songs, I must admit. Nevertheless, most of their songs are just 4 to 6/10 not 8 to 10/10 like most Maiden songs.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I thought it was pretty neat...and expensive.

86503dda-51cd-41ca-ae3a-3fa072dbcb29.jpg

Thankfully we have Paul Di'Anno to show what putting effort into singing is all about!

Thankfully we have Paul Di'Anno to show what putting effort into singing is all about!
Most interesting part of this is that Tobias actually asked Steve first to see if he could adjust the lyrics and Steve was fine with it, cool from them both!

Back