Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
The beginning of this next song has a natural counterpart within Maiden’s discography.

Clue 2:
A key line from the song lyrics could - in isolation - make the listener somewhat wrongly categorise this song along with Blood on the World's Hands and Age of Innocence.

Clue 3:
The lyrics has a noticeable phrase in the imperative mode.

Clue 4:
The beginning is mirrored in the ending of the song, and - in a blink-and-you-miss-it fashion - also in the mid-section.

A guess that's gone very wrong for me:
Hallowed be thy Name, Darkest Hour, Infinite Dreams, 2 Minutes to Midnight, The Book of Souls, Run to the Hills, Sanctuary, The Evil that Men Do, Revelations

Clue 1:
The beginning of this next song has a natural counterpart within Maiden’s discography.

Clue 2:
A key line from the song lyrics could - in isolation - make the listener somewhat wrongly categorise this song along with Blood on the World's Hands and Age of Innocence.

Clue 3:

Clue 4:
The beginning is mirrored in the ending of the song, and - in a blink-and-you-miss-it fashion - also in the mid-section.

Clue 5:
In the song, you will hear the name of songs by Kiss, The Beatles and David Bowie. You will also hear the name of a musical instrument and a means of transportation in the lyrics.

Hallowed be thy Name, Darkest Hour, Infinite Dreams, 2 Minutes to Midnight, The Book of Souls, Run to the Hills, Sanctuary, The Evil that Men Do, Revelations, Hell on Earth, The Parchment, Out of the Silent Planet

Clue 1:

Clue 2:

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:
In the song, you will hear the name of songs by Kiss, The Beatles and David Bowie. You will also hear the name of a musical instrument and a means of transportation in the lyrics.

Clue 6:
Sorry about slow service, folks. I actually had a great Dave Murray-related clue ready to go for days, but as I was about to post it, I couldn't figure out the answer myself! But here's another:

Two representatives for the authorities make an appearance in this song.

Hallowed be thy Name, Darkest Hour, Infinite Dreams, 2 Minutes to Midnight, The Book of Souls, Run to the Hills, Sanctuary, The Evil that Men Do, Revelations, Hell on Earth, The Parchment, Out of the Silent Planet, Senjutsu, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Dance of Death, Hooks in You, Starblind, Empire of the Clouds

Back