Your Maiden blasphemy

As for the riffs... Dunno, always thought that The Wicker Man is supposed to be the "restart", the Maiden for the New Millennium, the new first song... and as such I always thought the opening is supposed to be similar to the Prowler's opening.

I'm much more concerned about how The Mercenary's riff sounds like Queensryche's Spreading the Disease (and a wee little like Blind Guardian's Into the Storm)...

But I think that the metal paradigm is so limited these things will necessarily happen.

Also, why do we have three threads "Your Maiden blasphemy", "Unpopular Maiden opinions" and "Complaints about Maiden" (or what is it called)? Any logic to this?
Complaints about Maiden is a parody thread I started about bullshit, entitled whining about Maiden that's going on here on the forum. Or it was supposed to be, some took it seriously even though it was posted in the madness subforum.

Complaints about Maiden is a parody thread I started about bullshit, entitled whining about Maiden that's going on here on the forum. Or it was supposed to be, some took it seriously even though it was posted in the madness subforum.
Oops, I took it seriously. Clearly need to work on my understanding of irony.

• Love
Reactions: Yax
Death or Glory is surprisingly good for a late-error Maiden non-epic rocker (beats the pants off of any rocker on The Final Frontier) but it doesn't quiet reach the dizzying heights of Aces High.

Unpopular Maiden Opinion? For The Greater Good of God is one of the weakest tracks (and has aged worse) than most other tracks on AMOLAD

Back