Your Maiden blasphemy

I don't like Revelations. But this song seen live is thousand times better than on album or live release. But same goes for all maiden songs.

I like Blaze, I really do - I was on his shows and they're great. Plus he is one of the nicest guys alive and patient too because he spent 10 minutes on talking with shit-drunk ~15years younger me.

But his albums should be rerecorded. They're really good and it's shame that Bruce didn't sing them. Music is amazing, lyrics too. Just let forget about taatg and virtual xii cover.

the only thing i don't like about the VXI cover is the football field. it's forced and irrelevant to the concept. it was so much better without it, in my opinion.

For me , I look at the album covers from X,...VX1, even NPFTD and think “hey, these aren’t bad album covers”. Then I look back at killers through SIT covers.... it’s almost like the album art quality represents the quality of what’s inside.:bigsmile:

I'll be honest with you and myself above all…

I don't like the way Nicko's drumming since 1992 and I hate the sound of his drums in Fear of the dark and since then,
I don't like Steve production in 90's and Kevin Shirleys.
I think Virtual XI was a fake design packaging…all that football players…WTF?
I hate Janick Dance but just the 'killing ants' dance, I love how he throws guitar playing with Eddie and everything else.
i hate the long gaps between studio albums, 1980-1989 , 8 studio albums. 1990-1999, 4 albums. 2000-2009, 3 albums. 2010-2019, 2 albums by now. come on guys, don't be lazy

Back