Your Maiden blasphemy

The crowd looks truly fanatical in those performances filmed in Latin America. No people messing around/texting/eating hot dogs/looking in the wrong direction etc, I can see that being a big selling point of filming there. What about sales of the finished product too? Who buys the most?

This is the internet. There is no point.

All I know is this: Maiden hasn't played Denver in support of a new album since BNW, 14 years ago. Up to that point, we were on every US tour. Since then, we've only gotten cabaret shows (and not even all of them). Outside of the coasts and a small handful of major cities, the rest of the US can say the same. I'm happy the South Americans got their shows; now can Maiden play new stuff in the US, please?
I'm hoping this changes, did you see them out here on Maiden England? Massive turnout. It'll probably be a bigger venue next time too. Hopefully after how successful the last Denver show was, we won't get skipped anymore.

This is more of a pipe dream but I also hope the next USA tour is another modern setlist like in 2010 and we get heavy emphasis on the last two albums.

The crowd looks truly fanatical in those performances filmed in Latin America. No people messing around/texting/eating hot dogs/looking in the wrong direction etc, I can see that being a big selling point of filming there. What about sales of the finished product too? Who buys the most?

This. If they got this excited in another place, maybe they'll film there.

They seem to come to Vancouver on most tours, and Seattle if not Vancouver, so I guess we're lucky here.

If they got this excited in another place, maybe they'll film there.

I will say, Maiden has had some subpar experiences in Denver in years past.

Ed Huntour: I was not yet living in Denver but I have the boot. Lukewarm crowd. A moment from "2 Minutes To Midnight":
Bruce: Scream for me Denver!
Crowd: <meh>
Bruce: Alright then try this: Scream for me Long Beach!
The mob goes wild

Same show, sometime during "The Number Of The Beast", a fight broke out in the front row. Bruce entered a battle rage, and a rant ensued involving heads being torn off and usage of crowbars.

Early Days tour: all the pot smoke was bothering Bruce, he made some remarks about "you're all too damn mellow!"

Nonetheless: Maiden need to film at Red Rocks. Everyone needs to, it's the greatest venue on the planet.

A TFF/AMOLAD tour would be great. With the exceptions of 2 shows in FL, the rest of North America has only heard El Dorado live from TFF

• I hate Prodigal Son and Weekend Warrior.
  • I hate the studio version of Revelations, Fear of the Dark and Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
  • I really like Invaders, Quest for fire and Sun and Steel.
  • To Tame A Land isn't that great.
  • I love Janick's solos and his stage performance.
  • I absolutely love every Maiden record. (Yes, Virtual XI is included too.)
  • Blaze Bayley is awesome!
Sorry for my english.

Well, I just re-calculated the current aggregates, since it has been over 2 years. I might run new polls when the new album has been out for over a year.

Back