Your Maiden blasphemy

I think No Prayer is an average overall album, with a couple of songs I hate in Hooks and Bring Your Daughter (yeah I said it), a couple of tracks I love in title track and Mother Russia, and the rest is merely around average.

Fear of the Dark is the only Iron Maiden album I actively dislike. There are only a few songs I like and then it's almost just a 9-way battle for my least favorite Maiden song. It feels strenuously long too, I can barely get through it whenever I put it on.

The Apparition and Weekend Warrior are both horrifically bad. On the contray, the title track is amazing, and ATSS is great too. Wasting Love and BQOBD are both good songs too.

As an album, I don't like it, but the title track, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Childhood's End and The Fugitive are all great.

No Prayer for the Dying is a kickass album. IMO I'll take it any day of the week over something like Brave New World.

No Prayer is much better than SIT. Didn't used to think that way until about 10 years ago.
And it's a red top...
IM-Dave
Killers-H
Beast-Bruce
POM-Nicko
NP-Janick
TFF-Steve

Fear is poor, although I like Warrior amongst others.

It's almost as if albums are mentioned plus members who made their debut on them. But then TFF-Steve doesn't fit there.

Either way, he likes Weekend Warrior and prefers NPFTD to SIT! :scared:

That's the beauty of opinions at work though.

The red top...

carrot%20top.jpg

Back