Your Maiden blasphemy

"Sharing journeys" sounds like management speak; hence my original jab. Discussion, mostly non-Maiden related, is (in my opinion) why/how there is a community here. Maiden lists without discussion could be gone tomorrow and this community would be 100% intact. My original comment was not to be taken seriously...

Was this post supposed to be taken seriously? Sometimes I just don't know what to do!

The Number of the Beast is a mediocre album with a few really strong songs on it.
Piece of Mind is better than NOTB
Seventh Son is amazing if you exclude Moonchild and Can I Play with Madness.
Run to the Hills is more annoying than Justin Bieber singing an Ozzy song

The Number of the Beast is a mediocre album with a few really strong songs on it.
Piece of Mind is better than NOTB
Seventh Son is amazing if you exclude Moonchild and Can I Play with Madness.
Run to the Hills is more annoying than Justin Bieber singing an Ozzy song

I agree about NOTB. Many people think Invaders and Gangland are pretty bad. Total Eclipse wasn’t on my original American copy, and it sounds very out of place to me when it is there. I don’t think 22 is great except for the midsection. So I’m left with basically a 4 song EP more than an amazing full album.

Hmm, don't think I agree with SirRobbins: SS is amazing including Moonchild. But...
Bah, pish. Moonchild is one of the best on the album...
...it's certainly not the best track on there.

So bah pish to both of youz!
tongue0013.gif

How about Top Five Reasons Why Moonchild Is NOT The Best On The Album But Is Still Pretty Damn Great *breathes*?

Reason 1. The Evil That Men Do is actually the best song from Seventh Son.
Reasons 2 through 5. See Reason 1.

How about Top Five Reasons Why Moonchild Is NOT The Best On The Album But Is Still Pretty Damn Great *breathes*?

Reasons 2 through 5. See Reason 1.
That's not it . . . wouldn't you like to know the truth?

That's true - this song became the real classic from this album, although, the whole album is a masterpiece, creative peak from the all band members, which will happen again on the BNW album.

Back