Your Listening Arrangement for Book of Souls

I am really thinking in not listen any song (except Speed Of Light), before Sept, 4. I will do like BNW, in my car, or at my house, 1rst listenning!!!!

I plan to take a long car ride at night and listen to it. I just hope it won't make me feel like driving off a bridge....

So is anyone sticking with their original plans? For what it's worth I will be. I have a pretty busy week ahead of me so it should go by pretty quickly. I just hope everyone here isn't burnt out on the album already by the time the 4th gets here!

Mine will arrive after 4th, between 4 and 17 i guess.
The plan is to listen it with a friend, we have been buying some LP of different bands recently and my idea is to put
A night at the opera - Queen
Defenders of the Faith - Judas Priest
The Book of Souls

With some troopers and pizza and probably a good view to the sky.

Probably listen to it the same day it comes in the mail, laying on the couch and liste with head set and closed eyes

So is anyone sticking with their original plans? For what it's worth I will be. I have a pretty busy week ahead of me so it should go by pretty quickly. I just hope everyone here isn't burnt out on the album already by the time the 4th gets here!
They won't be it's great, alot of people who have listened aren't going to listen to it again until release day anyway

I'll spoil the magic of its real release by a quick "dirty" download of shitty mp3's, and then burn myself out by playing it 10 times per day before it gets released. When it comes out, I know most it and part of the excitement is gone.
No, I will not do such thing! :--P

I'll spoil the magic of its real release by a quick "dirty" download of shitty mp3's, and then burn myself out by playing it 10 times per day before it gets released. When it comes out, I know most it and part of the excitement is gone.
:ok:

I passed by the CD store this evening and it didn't work :( Only 5 more days though :edmetal:

Easy for you to say, you already heard the damn thing in Paris. :p

I've only listened once but I think I will once more, then not again til I get the actual album.
Yeah, yeah sure :D
2007-04-12-just-one-more.gif

:ok:

I passed by the CD store this evening and it didn't work :( Only 5 more days though :edmetal:

Seeing all the people going crazy over the leak is part of the hype for me. All the excitement is just making the anticipation that much more intense. Friday is gonna be awesome.

Back