Your favourite quotes

I'm afraid of what might happen by the time I get to high school, but I have 1 friend who likes Maiden, so if I'm lucky, I'll get an aces high or something..

Mega said:
"And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about? "

"You know what they call a quarter pounder in france? Royale with cheese."

2 awesome lines from 2 of the most awesome films ever.

I love you.

chaosapiant said:
Agreed; check my avatar.  I have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Phones ringin' dude..."

That's you from when you first saw my post and forgot about it :p

That's awesome. I don't agree with it, but Kurt had some of the best quotes.

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Call me a Star Wars geek, but that is a classic line.

Less classic, but very good:

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

I was reading about the series the other day, actually, as HBO is putting out a mini-series for it, and my girlfriend is very excited. I remain less so; I find Martin's fantasy to be too gritty for my tastes.

LooseCannon said:
I was reading about the series the other day, actually, as HBO is putting out a mini-series for it, and my girlfriend is very excited. I remain less so; I find Martin's fantasy to be too gritty for my tastes.

Have you read any of the books, or just about the books.  I've read them a few times, and they are hands down the best books i've ever read.  Additionally, the HBO series is not a mini-series, but a full fledged series, with each season dedicated to each book (should be seven in total when the author finishes them.)  Best books ever.

I've only read about them; I started one of them some time ago, but never got involved. I will, I imagine, be picking up the first book soon.

LooseCannon said:
I've only read about them; I started one of them some time ago, but never got involved. I will, I imagine, be picking up the first book soon.

I can't express enough how crazy I am over these books.  They are very gritty, and life like, which makes it much easier to attach to the characters, of which are some of the most complex and best written i've ever seen.

I'll check it out soon; like I said, I am not the hugest fan of gritty, but we shall see.

Back