Your favourite quotes

I can't believe no one has done a Marx quote! Groucho: "I've got a good mind to go to a club and beat you over the head with it!"

^If you're going to quote Carlin you might as well quit now, everything he ever said was brilliant.

Mega said:
"And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about? "

"You know what they call a quarter pounder in france? Royale with cheese."

2 awesome lines from 2 of the most awesome films ever.

Agreed; check my avatar.  I have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Phones ringin' dude..."

"A BAT CREDIT CARD!? A BAT CREDIT CARD?! RAPE MY CHILDHOOD WILL YOU, ILL SHOW YOU..." - The Nostalgia Critic.

It goes on for quite a while.

A guy I know once asked his grandpa why did he wear a crucifix around his neck when he didn't believe in God. The old man's answer was "I don't believe in God, but if it turns out he exists, I don't want to piss him off"

“The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime.” - Max Stirner

"You're perfect, yes, it's true / but without me you're only you" - Faith No More

From a Henry Rollins spoken word show, in which he detailed, among other facts, his trip to Egypt. This is a quote from Henry's driver: "Henry, driving in Cairo is like a videogame. When you make a crash, do not worry: put in another quarter and keep driving"

The Knife Master said:
where is that from?
It was a video I saw on YouTube where basically, someone gave Bruce a camera and let him tape random stuff. O think it was originally from a rock in rio DVD or something like that, but i'm not really sure.

Metalheadlady said:
It was a video I saw on YouTube where basically, someone gave Bruce a camera and let him tape random stuff. O think it was originally from a rock in rio DVD or something like that, but i'm not really sure.
oh thats it. They filmed the band on the Rock In Rio show for a bonus feature. Rock In Rio 2001 is a great show and is a good way for new fans to get to know the band. (it was the first live concert I watched by them)

Ok, it may seem strange, especially on here, but I love back to the future. For me, you could take almost any quote from the movie, but my favorite is"if my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hou, you're gunna see some serious shit."

In my highschool yearbook, as his favourite quote some guy put "Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean". I thought it was pretty epic but not a lot of people got it lol.

Back