• Cradle Of Filth - Vampire

• Helloween - Chameleon

• Van Halen - III

• In Flames - Siren Charms

• Ministry - Dark Side Of The Spoon

• Six Feet Under - 666 Numbers Of The Priest

Results are only viewable after voting.
W.A.S.P. - s/t debut and Inside the Electric Circus
WASP is an heavy metal band (with some horror and glam metal visuals) and these are no glam metal records (I Wanna be Somebody, Animal, Hellion, On Your Knees, The Torture Never Stops, Inside The Electric Circus, I'm Alive, Mantronic, The Rock Rolls On are Glam? WTF!) . It's like saying Appetite For Destruction, Slave To The Grind or Pantera's Power Metal are glam metal records. Do They feature some glam metal elements here and there? Well, yeah. But overall their far too distant from the regular genre per se.
Regarding the remainder... yup. There's no such thing :p

Last edited:
No such thing as great Dokken records... or me losing :D
George Lynch is a guitar legend because of those two albums. They also have a bunch of great songs between them. If you can’t understand why, then respectfully, there’s no helping you.

George Lynch is a guitar legend
True. Lynch is is largery revered among guitar company mostly - and outside of it also (either one likes Dokken and Lynch Mob or not)
because of those two albums
Wrong. He achieved that status because of his off the charts skills as a guitar player. To prove it Vai, Vaughan, Johnson, Wylde, Gilbert and Clapton are among many other guitar players who got even more credit among their peers as a solo act than in any of their former bands.
If you can’t understand why, then respectfully, there’s no helping you.
Nice! Hope I remain that way! :okok: :okok: :okok: :okok:

Last edited:
Wrong. He achieved that status because of his off the charts skills as a guitar player.
...specifically on those two albums, culminating in the instrumental “Mr. Scary” on Back For The Attack, which became his nickname. Your argument is nonsense, because it was his recorded guitar work on those albums (and to a lesser extent Lynch Mob’s Wicked Sensation) that got him all of that attention in the first place.

...specifically on those two albums, culminating in the instrumental “Mr. Scary” on Back For The Attack, which became his nickname. Your argument is nonsense, because it was his recorded guitar work on those albums (and to a lesser extent Lynch Mob’s Wicked Sensation) that got him all of that attention in the first place.
Mr Scary is way more into Heavy Metal territory than glam (Double kick, heavy riffs... it's blatant it's not the same as Kiss Of Death, Heaven Sent or any of the remainder of the songs isn't it?) and above all a track made for Lynch to shine. Dokken had some few heavier tracks (normally more into a Judas Priest vein - I haven't listen to them since the 80's/ but I can recall Lightning Strikes Again as an example).
Nevertheless it's a bad nickname for a crafted guitar player. "Scary" is more fit to glam bands themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back