From worst to best:
  1. "Pass the Jam"
  2. "More Tea Vicar"
  3. "Gates of Tomorrow"
  4. "The Mercenary"
  5. "Age of Innocence"
  6. "Death or Glory"
  7. "The Man Who Would Be King"
This might be slightly innacurate though. I need to go through the discography one more time and rank the songs again.

Last edited:
Voted only for Age of Innocence. I consider it and Out of the Shadows to be the only bad songs from this era. I was going to vote Wildest Dreams but I decided not to. The version from DOTR is what saved it. (H's solo in particular)

Also, being able to vote for the B-side tracks is meaningless. More meaningless than this subforum. Thus I decided not to vote for them.

Also, being able to vote for the B-side tracks is meaningless. More meaningless than this subforum. Thus I decided not to vote for them.
The seven votes thing was intended to have people vote for the two b-sides + five actual songs, Collin. :mad:

This list makes it plain how many poor songs there have been these past decades.
I went for the ones I think are the “worst”

The only worst reunion era song is Age Of Innocence.... and I only vote for it.
This (and I don't mean this just for you, but for everyone who chose to vote for a single song using similar motivations) literally makes no sense at all. "Worst" and "bad" are two very different things that people should not mix up. To vote for a song you think is (one of) the worst doesn't mean you think that song is bad. This poll is the same as asking for your 7 least favorite 21st century song, and it's literally impossible not to have 7 least favorite songs in a discography containing over 150.

This (and I don't mean this just for you, but for everyone who chose to vote for a single song using similar motivations) literally makes no sense at all. "Worst" and "bad" are two very different things that people should not mix up. To vote for a song you think is (one of) the worst doesn't mean you think that song is bad. This poll is the same as asking for your 7 least favorite 21st century song, and it's literally impossible not to have 7 least favorite songs in a discography containing over 150.

It is what it is.

As I said, for me the only bad/worst song from the reunion is AOI...... nothing more !

But at the same time the purpose of the poll wasn’t to rank the bottom 7 songs of the reunion era, it was to identify the worst song of the reunion era. If there are songs in your bottom 7 that you don’t think should be candidates for the “worst song” title, why would you vote for them?

But at the same time the purpose of the poll wasn’t to rank the bottom 7 songs of the reunion era, it was to identify the worst song of the reunion era. If there are songs in your bottom 7 that you don’t think should be candidates for the “worst song” title, why would you vote for them?
Because "worst" is not the same as "bad". The poll's title even says "Vote for your LEAST favorite songs". Your least favorite songs may not be necessarily bad.

Well buddy, at least we ain’t talkin’ ‘bout the Di’Anno era. One would have to vote for at least fifteen songs to weed out the shit there!
Dunno about that but out of the 54 songs above there are four I can say that I more or less like; one of them is really, really good - and its best part is stolen.

I'd honestly say that Maiden's 21st century releases have had some of their best songs overall. They feel more mature and unafraid to meander about here and there (and there again). I realize it's not for everyone, but overall they've released four good to great albums and only one that feels subpar (to me). The production is a bit muddy and it's not proper metal anymore, but I like it. Maiden has changed for the better, IMO, and a lot of the songs rival those of the '80s. And then, of course, there's "Empire of the Clouds", their crowning jewel for me. I'm loving this period in the band's history and I hope I get to witness more of it.

I honestly wish I could enjoy these the way you do but most just annoy me. My loss entirely, I know.

Back