World Cup of Maidenfans 2.0: Opening Round 20

Which is the better artist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to tape more TV than music tbh, and that's still going strong last I looked (although it's now mostly reality crap).

I bet more people remember cassette's than minidiscs though tbh.
Being able to stop recording during ads was pretty cool. Video cassettes were really weird when they were paused because the picture kept moving.

I remember minidiscs in name only so I don't think I ever saw one.

I remember going to great lengths to get as much onto a VHS as I could, pressing fast-forward while paused to move it frame by frame to get the exact ending of the previous episode ready for recording the next.

My sister had minidiscs, and I remember a few guys who used to listen to them on the school bus but that's about it. At the time it was like "Woah, you've got 5 albums on one disc!?!"... then they just died completely as mp3 players emerged. They probably could've taken off if not for that, as they were still smaller and more efficient than CD's.

I had a buddy who jumped on minidiscs thinking it was the next wave.
Only person I ever knew who owned one.

Are you aware of the fact that nobody here speaks Swedish?

No! You know what? Why don't we all start speaking Swedish now, put on drag and dance a jolly jig? Hey, I'll just call up Putin and ask if he wants to fire up some missiles for firework. I hear something at the door, I guess my elephant has arrived. I'll ride to work on it tomorrow. I found some colourful pills on the floor, either they're smarties or hallucinogenic drugs. Only one way to find out, I'll swallow them. I wonder what happens when I hit myself on the head with this hammer. I'm in wonderland! See the tales that never end! Don't fear the lion or the witch, I can't come back!
confused-smiley.gif

No! You know what? Why don't we all start speaking Swedish now, put on drag and dance a jolly jig? Hey, I'll just call up Putin and ask if he wants to fire up some missiles for firework. I hear something at the door, I guess my elephant has arrived. I'll ride to work on it tomorrow. I found some colourful pills on the floor, either they're smarties or hallucinogenic drugs. Only one way to find out, I'll swallow them. I wonder what happens when I hit myself on the head with this hammer. I'm in wonderland! See the tales that never end! Don't fear the lion or the witch, I can't come back!
confused-smiley.gif
Nominee.

Back