Wish Maiden would re-release the back catalouge on CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol, says the scab who gets his music from YouTube. Maybe if you got up a bit earlier and sold some more big issues you might be able to afford to pay for your music. Bands have the right like anyone who produces a product for sale to be paid along with the labels and anyone involved in making the music available.

It’s dicks who use the “well labels and bands are rich enough” BS argument that really wind me up. If someone gets rich selling something that’s in demand so what, good for them I say. Many bands in the metal world and other genres for that matter are far from rich though and this why these days bands never seem to be off the road touring and charging ridiculous prices for tickets and merch because entitled twats think they can justify having music without paying.

The world isn’t an equal place, some people have more than others and some people can’t do everything in life they want to. That means some people shouldn’t just think they can listen to whatever they want when they want without paying.

Not that simples. There are official band and label channels, and YouTube is sometimes the only available resource for rare and out of print music.

Yeah I do get that. I’m referring to people who simply rip everything they want from YouTube when it’s easily accessible in stores or as a digital download.

Any thoughts on people who can't work? Like, maybe disabled people who like music? Are they scabs too?
Well, I'm stealing music as we speak, hope that winds you up a bit. Though to be fair, I'm stealing The Darkness who I have a (bought and paid for) ticket for this evening. The album is a bit shite, glad I didn't pay for it.
Also, you say "get a better job." If it was that easy then everyone would be minted, you complete berk.

Look as far as I’m concerned whatever the reason is it does not matter if you can’t pay for music you shouldn’t be listening to it!

So if your disabled but enjoy music then you should be given as much music as you want for free!!.....er no don’t think so.

As I said earlier this world is t equal and some people have more than others, suck it up buttercup that’s the world we live in unfortunately. You should listen to as music as your budget allows and not just steal music just because you want more than you can afford because you think your entitled to it because as these rock stars are rich anyway or everyone else does it so why not. You wouldn’t walk into hmv and nick a cd would you? No of course not but because you can nick music from the comfort of your bed sit where you think no can see you doing it somehow that justifies it.

No point keeping this debate alive as I’m not gonna change you or every other music theifs ways I just think it’s wrong and think anyone who does it is a scab. There’s tons of stuff I want in life but hey guess what, I live within my budget and prioritise what’s most important and only have what I can afford. I’d have the double the size of my music collection if not more of money was no object.

Where did @Niall Kielt say he rips his music off Youtube? I thought he just said he listened there, where there are ads.

Ok splitting hairs I see. Whilst he didn’t actually say that it’s quite clear from what he did post that this is happening. Anyway like I said anyone nicking music is a scab. Maybe I got Niall figured all wrong and if I did I apologise. If he comes on and says I’ve never ripped a single piece of music off the net ever without paying of course.

Last edited:
Right, I'll just close this to make you people post the silly stuff in the silly forum. Plus, the thread is redundant, as the first reply already pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back