Why MaidenCanada is dumb

Damn Americans don't know the differance between thier GREAT MUSICIAN hole and thier Asshole. And I stand for my Country all the Way!!!!!!!Fuck'in Rights. And I love
Tim Hortons Coffee. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Maverik, Loose Cannon andDuke-----You can take that to your fuckin bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenCanada+Aug 7 2004, 09:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenCanada @ Aug 7 2004, 09:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Damn Americans don't know the differance between thier GREAT MUSICIAN hole and thier Asshole. [/quote]
Dude, what the fuck is your problem with Americans? Shut the fuck up!!!! You cannot say that there is no good American music, and if your gonna talk shit on any countries music, why not start with your own. What good music has ever come out of Canada?!?!?! You seriously need to take a pill, and stop talking so much shit. [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

P.S what the fucking hell is a Great Musician hole?

heh,this is getting entertaining [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . but for the sake of brotherhood between people, CUT IT OU!

Your right Black Ace, but I cannot just let him get away with saying so much shit that he cant back up, and has no right to say in the first place.

Alright, MaidenCanada, your warn level's been increased. If you want to talk shit, I suggest you do that elsewhere... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Still Life+Aug 7 2004, 04:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Still Life @ Aug 7 2004, 04:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] P.S what the fucking hell is a Great Musician hole? [/quote]
He didn't type "Great Musician", he typed "GREAT MUSICIAN".

No, wait, that's not going to work ... let me think ...

There is a certain word, a derogatory term for a portion of the female anatomy, which not allowed on the BB. If you use this word in one of your posts, it is replaced by "GREAT MUSICIAN".

The purpose of this is to neutralize insults. For example: SinisterMinisterX is a GREAT MUSICIAN.

There are two other forbidden words. One is widely known, one is known only by a select few.

Hope that helps... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hmmmm, two other words you say? Well, im just glad he didnt use those as well, or else he really might have offended someone. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The other one is nine letters long and starts with an "L", correct?

And SMX is only a GREAT MUSICIAN on alternate days ending in y.

MaidenCanada, can you stop acting like a pathetic loser? Thanks.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Aug 7 2004, 07:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Aug 7 2004, 07:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The other one is nine letters long and starts with an "L", correct?

And SMX is only a GREAT MUSICIAN on alternate days ending in y. [/quote]
Nope. There's the A-word, which you know. And the other one is SIX letters long and does NOT start with an "L". I only found out what it was by accident. But since RW declined to tell us what the word was when we had a thread about it some months ago, I will follow his lead and not reveal it here. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And I'm a great musician every day, though not necessarily a GREAT MUSICIAN every day.

I think Maidencanada who does not have the right to represent his country only wanted attention. Maybe if we ignored him and let him talk shit alone we'll be fine. Just don't quote or respond him.

Everything that I have said about Americans are true and I do have concrete
evidence to back up my statements just ask non-Americans and they will tell you
and watch Bowling for Columbine........And if yous all hate me...I don't care....I did not join this Forum to make friends......But post.....THE TRUTH..

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenCanada+Aug 8 2004, 10:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenCanada @ Aug 8 2004, 10:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I'm too fuckin mature for wanting Attention [/quote]
How can you call yourself mature? Your posts are crap at best. You havent demonstrated that you can reply intelligently to what someone has said to you. And, You display no respect for anyone (which should be done even if you dont particularly like the person)

Back