Why MaidenCanada is dumb

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Everybody likes Canada exept if you are Bloody well related to Osama bin Laden.
That dumb fuck does not like anyone that believes in Freedom. We should send Eddie out to Assassinated the Fucker. Anyways, people love Canada of course, because we want to live as normal and civil human beings. We don't have madmen ruling the country and going to war everytime some one points a finger and makes fun of us.......We want peace of course and we do look after our people.
And TIM HORTONS RULE!!!!! YOU HEAR THAT STARBUCKS burnt coffee. [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] And if Steve Harris was in Canada.....He would like Tim Hortons coffee tooooo. [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachment deleted by admin]

MaidenCanada, you're a pretty poor ambassador of your country. You seem to be talking out of your arsehole most of the time and your thoughts on this board are boring at best, and plain stupid in other instances.

I'm happy to know people like the Duke or LooseCannon, otherwise I'd be enclined to believe that Canada is populated by retards like you... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

without talking about Canadians themselves, i'd say its one of the nicest places on earth with the exception of New Zealand, South America and Dartford

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenCanada+Aug 3 2004, 07:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenCanada @ Aug 3 2004, 07:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Everybody likes Canada exept if you are Bloody well related to Osama bin Laden. [/quote]
Dude. What the hell? You're complaining that Canada is worried about going the way of the USA and here you are hauling on the Americans' worst attribute - ARROGANCE (no offense, SMX, you're cool)!

TRUE,loosecannon, ARROGANCE is the word dujour every day in the US of A (that rhymes [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--])if it weren't for that incompetent cheney and that asslicker of his,bush,9/11 wouldn't've happened

Damn..... you guys need a laxative. FUNNY STUFF MAN.

Got one for you.... nobody made note of American football and it's padded up, helmet wearing, overpaid, crybaby players!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-German Eddie+Aug 3 2004, 02:35 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(German Eddie @ Aug 3 2004, 02:35 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] thats something to be proud of

it´s the best sport in the world!!!! [/quote]
I hear that. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Aug 3 2004, 05:41 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Aug 3 2004, 05:41 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ...the Americans' worst attribute - ARROGANCE (no offense, SMX, you're cool)! [/quote]
Gee, thanks LC!

But for the record: I'm just as arrogant as any other American. I simply have the good sense not to display my arrogance for all to see.

[!--QuoteBegin-infliction+Aug 3 2004, 01:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(infliction @ Aug 3 2004, 01:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Damn..... you guys need a laxative.  FUNNY STUFF MAN.

Got one for you.... nobody made note of American football and it's padded up, helmet wearing, overpaid, crybaby players!!! [/quote]
That's because Canadian football is the same thing. Both sports suck equally, it's just one's more obscure than the other.

Hey, i have a question about Canada. The only Canadians i have ever met happen to be Pakistani. Just how large is the Pakistani population in Canada? (Sorry if this is a little off topic, im just kinda curious)

Canadian Football is the Best besides Canadian Hockey GO ROUGH RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pakistani Canadians are very small in number compared to the East Indians and native Indians. I think there are more Arabs than Pakistani!!!!!!

JEG ER GUDEN AV TORDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP THE IRONS FOR THIS NORWEIGAN GOD OF THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!! FI FAEN!!!!!!

Back