Denmark
Finland
Georgia
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Hungary
Iran
Turkey
I think that might be a record! Is there anyone else here who has visited more countries than this?

Last edited:
My unimpressive list:

USA:

• Washington (Currently live here)
  • Nevada (Lived there)
  • Idaho
  • Montana
  • Minnesota
  • Oregon
  • California
  • Utah
  • Arizona
  • New Mexico
  • Colorado
  • Alaska
  • Hawaii
Canada:
  • British Columbia
Want to visit Europe in the next couple years.

I would imagine towards the second half of the year (next year) that would be no problem. First half, unlikely
We'll have to see what happens, who wins the election, and if they can do anything to convince the people who believe it's fake/not bad/freeeeedumb to take appropriate steps.

Canada
British Columbia
Alberta
Sasketchewan
Ontario (only for a layover)

USA
Washington
Idaho
Oregon
California
Arizona (Layover)
Florida

Other Countries
England
France
Switzerland
Austria
Lichtenstein
Germany
Mexico

United States (my home country), Canada, Mexico and Bahamas. My wife and I want to go to Europe when the plague ends. Hong Kong was also on our list, but current events have changed our minds.

You gotta get Americans to agree to take it first.
Sadly, you're right. There is an anti-vaccine movement that I don't know exists elsewhere. There are a lot of people in this country who are impervious to science and facts, including a number of whom hold elected office. It's gotten worse since we have divisive leadership that, among other things, constantly contradicts public health experts.

Sadly, you're right. There is an anti-vaccine movement that I don't know exists elsewhere. There are a lot of people in this country who are impervious to science and facts, including a number of whom hold elected office. It's gotten worse since we have divisive leadership that, among other things, constantly contradicts public health experts.

It's not an American thing. Anti vaxxers exist in Europe, they are very loud and they tend to come from affluent and educated backgrounds.

And also uneducated backgrounds. You see a lot of them in Covid denying circles, complaining as dumb as rednecks against the Covid measures.
"My FREEDUM is gone"! Imo the outspoken (and outgoing ones) are dangerous people, spreading misinformation. And the virus.

Last edited:
And also uneducated backgrounds. You see a lot of them in Covid denying circles, complaining as dumb as rednecks against the Covid measures.
"My FREEDUM is gone"! They are dangerous people, spreading misinformation. And the virus.
Those people would better hope smallpox doesn't make a comeback.

Last edited:
According to the Wiki article on smallpox, there was another disease that used to be called big pox. That was ... syphilis.
So yesterday I learned that while the Europeans brought a bunch of diseases that wiped out nearly 90% of Native Americans, the Native Americans gave the Europeans syphilis as there are no recorded cases prior to 1492.

"My FREEDUM is gone"! Imo the outspoken (and outgoing ones) are dangerous people, spreading misinformation. And the virus.
Yup. Exhibit A below.

Back