What happened to Iron Maiden Wallpapers.com?

Lord of Wolves 78

Educated Fool
What the hell happened to Iron Maiden Wallpapers.com? As it was one of very best Eddie based websites for high res and very hi res images. It was the elite of Eddie websites and as Jeremy Clarkson would say 'I it is the best..... in the world! Now there is literally nothing on the net, apart from Derek Riggs.com, which is of course a great site, but most pictures are 1000X1000 pixels. I would love to set my own website as I have so many great and rare Eddie pics, and of course all are in very high res. But the cost of setting up your own feature/picture rich is about 15 to 30k which is out of my range and many other people too. The next best thing to do at some stage would be to produce a truly excellent high quality A4 book full of rare and some never before see Eddies, with the permision of Derek of course. That new book that is available on ebay called 'Derek Riggs Sketchbook' is excellent, and I definitely recommend it.

Ive been looking for high res Iron Maiden pics for a while. Best i can find is HD 1920x1080.
It would be great if there was an online resource where you could get super high quality images.
Stranger In A Strange Land is one of my favorite artworks, i used to have the poster on my wall when i was 11, loved it.
Been trying to track down artwork so i can get it printed out, but still not been able to find anything.

A book of Iron Maiden art would be mean as, im sure it would sell. Damn id buy it, and all my friends would too.

Ive been looking for high res Iron Maiden pics for a while. Best i can find is HD 1920x1080.
It would be great if there was an online resource where you could get super high quality images.
Stranger In A Strange Land is one of my favorite artworks, i used to have the poster on my wall when i was 11, loved it.
Been trying to track down artwork so i can get it printed out, but still not been able to find anything.

A book of Iron Maiden art would be mean as, im sure it would sell. Damn id buy it, and all my friends would too.

Hi Andrkku, I have a lot of very hard to find and rare Eddie images on m computer, and they much higher res than 1920x1080. I also have quite a lot Derek's more recent Eddie drawings and sketches in very hi-res too. If you could send me a wish list of what pics you are looking for. You could do a search on google images, and send me the low res images and I will send you the high and super hi-res images in return. Or you could just send me links to what images your looking for. For example:

My email is MTBroome@msn.com

Last edited:
Hi Andrkku, I have a lot of very hard to find and rare Eddie images on m computer, and they much higher res than 1920x1080. I also have quite a lot Derek's more recent Eddie drawings and sketches in very hi-res too. If you could send me a wish list of what pics you are looking for. You could do a search on google images, and send me the low res images and I will send you the high and super hi-res images in return. Or you could just send me links to what images your looking for. For example:

My email is MTBroome@msn.com
You may also be interested in this: http://web.archive.org/web/20110429103332/http://www.derekriggs.com/

Hi
Thanks for the reply about artwork.
Lord Of Wolves 78, ill send you an email.
Thanks again, i really appreciate it.

I have the 'Run to the Hills' book myself, but it's not perfect however. There are some Eddie pictures that are either stamp sized or low res. And believe it or not I have all the pics that are either too small or low res, but in fantastic resolutions and I have even more rare Eddie images that Derek does not have either on his site, or on that book. Of course it's a fantastic book, but like I said it's not quite perfect.

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for the reply about artwork.
Lord Of Wolves 78, ill send you an email.
Thanks again, i really appreciate it.

Hi, I'm just wondering are you still interested in sending me an email for these Eddie pics? It's just I'm very curious to know which ones your looking for. Anyway send me that email when you get a chance.

Hi, I'm just wondering are you still interested in sending me an email for these Eddie pics? It's just I'm very curious to know which ones your looking for. Anyway send me that email when you get a chance.

Hi
I had sent you an email, maybe it got picked up as spam.
My email is druku88@gmail.com
Ill send another one, and check back again later to see if it comes through.

Hi
I had sent you an email, maybe it got picked up as spam.
My email is druku88@gmail.com
Ill send another one, and check back again later to see if it comes through.

I didn't get your email at all. Can you please send it to me again? Or you could send it to my other email which is FlamingPentagrams78@gmail.com. Sorry about this. You can send me as much pictures as you want, and I'll bet I have at least 98% to 100% of what your looking for all in hi-res. I also have quite a few of Derek's recent black & White Eddie sketches and quite a few of his very recent colour Eddie's too. Make sure to go onto Derekriggs.com and if you see any Eddies in both black & White and the colour ones send them to me:

Black & White Eddies

Colour Eddies

I also have the full version of this prototype Piece of Mind Eddie thanks to Dereks 'Run For Cover' book.

Last edited:
Hi Lord Of
I didn't get your email at all. Can you please send it to me again? Or you could send it to my other email which is FlamingPentagrams78@gmail.com. Sorry about this. You can send me as much pictures as you want, and I'll bet I have at least 98% to 100% of what your looking for all in hi-res. I also have quite a few of Derek's recent black & White Eddie sketches and quite a few of his very recent colour Eddie's too. Make sure to go onto Derekriggs.com and if you see any Eddies in both black & White and the colour ones send them to me:

Black & White Eddies

Colour Eddies

I also have the full version of this prototype Piece of Mind Eddie thanks to Dereks 'Run For Cover' book.

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
ive snet another emial to the new email address you supplied.
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
ive snet another emial to the new email address you supplied.
Thanks

Hi, I had another look in my junk folder, and lo and behold your email was in there. I sent you Stranger in a Strand Land, Trooper and Somewhere in Time with the type and without the type in very very hi res. I hope you enjoy them. As I said I have a lot of very very rare Eddie's, all the singles, Albums/Back covers, Live Albums, Best ofs, Christmas Eddie's, Misc Eddie's, Posters, The Iron Maiden's, Derek himself and lastly the very rare Eddie's folder. By all means if you have other Eddie pics you want, send me the links or low res pics, and I'll email you more.

I forgot to mention I have quite a lot the Eddie album covers, Live albums, singles and quite a few other Eddie related pics with any type at all. And of course I have that very rare Eddie pic in my avatar too!

Hi Lord of Wolves 78
Thanks heaps for the links you sent me. I really appreciate it.
Yes i downloaded them, and they look magnificent. The resolutions are huge :) 4000x on some of them.
The one i love the most is Stranger in a strange land. Im going to try and get that printed out.
The 3d one of somewhere in time is interesting, how does it work.
If you get it printed out do you need 3D glasses to make it pop?

Thanks again for all your help.

Hi Lord of Wolves 78
Thanks heaps for the links you sent me. I really appreciate it.
Yes i downloaded them, and they look magnificent. The resolutions are huge :) 4000x on some of them.
The one i love the most is Stranger in a strange land. Im going to try and get that printed out.
The 3d one of somewhere in time is interesting, how does it work.
If you get it printed out do you need 3D glasses to make it pop?

Thanks again for all your help.

No problem andruku. If I'm scanning any images myself they are usally 300 to 400 dpi. But if the image is quite small I scan it in at 600 dpi or 1200 dpi. I can indeed afford the space on my computer as I have about 5 or 6 TB. And a backup 6 TB harddrive. I have no idea about the 3D Somewhere in Time. Yes I reckon you would need 3D glasses for it. I also did indeed respond to your email today, and I'm super happy that you love those hi-res Eddie images. Let me know if you or anyone else wants certain ones, as I think I may have even more rare Eddie images than even Derek Riggs himself!

Can you share some of this scans with the rest of us?
Too bad that the wallpapers-page is not active anymore it used to have quite nice stuff. RIP to the owner of the page.

Can you share some of this scans with the rest of us?
Too bad that the wallpapers-page is not active anymore it used to have quite nice stuff. RIP to the owner of the page.

Sure. I posted quite a few of them in a previous thread. Just remember that these are only low res thumbnails.

You'll have to scroll to the bottom of the page to the vintage/rare Eddies I posted.

And another very recent update, only uploaded today. Again scroll to the bottom to see them.

Last edited:
Back