Iron Maiden - artworks with Eddie

chaosapiant

Ancient Marinade
Does anyone have/can get/can make/can steal the Riggs version of the Futureal artwork in some kind of megabig format? I want to use it as a wallpaper or homescreen on my 35" ultrawide monitor that I use for Real Science Computing. That (along with the Clairvoyant) are by far my favorite Eddie artworks. Which artworks you ask? Futureal by Derek Riggs, and The Clairvoyant by Derek Riggs. I actually have a Clairvoyant hoodie sweatshirtjacket. I use it to keep my warm on cold nights in the abyss. It has a "middle pocket" that I can stick my hands in and then pretend I'm being deviant in public. But I'd never cut a hole in this sweatshirthoody just to make contact with my sausage. That's for the nighttime!

Does anyone have/can get/can make/can steal the Riggs version of the Futureal artwork in some kind of megabig format? I want to use it as a wallpaper or homescreen on my 35" ultrawide monitor that I use for Real Science Computing. That (along with the Clairvoyant) are by far my favorite Eddie artworks. Which artworks you ask? Futureal by Derek Riggs, and The Clairvoyant by Derek Riggs. I actually have a Clairvoyant hoodie sweatshirtjacket. I use it to keep my warm on cold nights in the abyss. It has a "middle pocket" that I can stick my hands in and then pretend I'm being deviant in public. But I'd never cut a hole in this sweatshirthoody just to make contact with my sausage. That's for the nighttime!
You probably didn't notice my previous post with all the rare Eddies? Anyway I have both Futureal and The Clairvoyant in excellent resolutions. Futureal is 2267 x 3102 and Clairvoyant is 5817 x 5759. Are these good enough for you? The only problem is I don't know how to send pms on this site.

chaosapiant

Ancient Marinade
You probably didn't notice my previous post with all the rare Eddies? Anyway I have both Futureal and The Clairvoyant in excellent resolutions. Futureal is 2267 x 3102 and Clairvoyant is 5817 x 5759. Are these good enough for you? The only problem is I don't know how to send pms on this site.
I saw a couple of yours, but didn't go too far back. I'll go back and try to find them. That gigantic number you quoted biggable to me, thank you!

I saw a couple of yours, but didn't go too far back. I'll go back and try to find them. That gigantic number you quoted biggable to me, thank you!
I meant to say that both Futureal and Clairvoyant have no type. Also I had to size down all those rare Eddie pics on the previous page, but don't worry I didn't overwrite the originals. I saved the much lower res versions temporarily to my desktop.