What defines your country?

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]America is great and Bush isnt stupid but anyway I'd love to see what England is like. America has a lot of good music. Not the greatest band of all time though. But theres ac/dc, Metallica, Megadeth, Guns n' roses, many more. America rules. [/quote]
About half an hour after I wrote that I accually realized what I said. I know that ac/dc is from australia but when I wrote that I wasnt thinking and when I was like 12 I always thought that they were from America but I didnt know shit about music. I just wasnt using my head. I got really pissed at myself for saying that. I sound like a freakin dumb ass. I like them but I only have one af their albums. I'm planning on getting more once I complete my Maiden discogrophy.

I didn't mind the part about AC/DC as much as your comment on Bush [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 30 2004, 04:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 30 2004, 04:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Mozart was born in Salzburg. Unless the border's been moved without anyone telling me, that makes him an AUSTRIAN...  [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[/quote]
allright I made a mistake.
I thought that Mozart was born in Germany.

im amaxed dave hasnt said it..

BAdgers [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

either that or vandalism and rioting from god damn footie fans

Badgers are also emblematic of the US state Wisconsin, known as The B adger State. The state where I grew up, the greatest state in the union, home of God's Favorite Football Team: The Almighty Green Bay Packers.

p.s. chicago bears fans can kiss my ass! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back