What are the least memorable Maiden songs?

The last two albums kind of washed over me. I don't know if I don't like Iron Maiden any more but theyre the only two where I probably couldn't name you every song. I really disliked final frontier for some reason.

Like I know No prayer and Virtual aren't great but I remember it all when I Listen

The last two albums kind of washed over me. I don't know if I don't like Iron Maiden any more but theyre the only two where I probably couldn't name you every song. I really disliked final frontier for some reason.

Like I know No prayer and Virtual aren't great but I remember it all when I Listen
Do you like any songs on Final Frontier and The Book of Souls?

"SIASL" is a very good representative of the Somewhere in Time album: though very enjoyable on record, most songs do not translate that well (and sound a bit plodding) in a live context, except for "Heaven Can Wait" and "Wasted Years". I find it particularly striking when listening to the bootleg named The Greediness: the beginning of "SIASL" (after "Children of the Damned") spells beer/pee break.
While I agree on CSIT and SIASL, the full throtle beast that is Sea Of Madness sounds even better live IMO. Ah... another song that never sounded great live is Alexander The Great (rubbing salt in open wounds mode :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )

I get into “Maiden moods” from time to time and listen to all their albums multiple times through. I Iove ‘em all. That said, I tend to forget the middle chunks of Killers, Fear, and No Prayer a good bit. I enjoy them but they tend to blend into my ears. Fear is the Key and Chains of Misery blend, all the songs on Killers that aren’t Killers or Wrathchild.

Strange World
Innocent Exile
Prodigal Son
Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
The Apparition
Age Of Innocence

Back