Yup indeed. I simply love Killers in its entirety and think TIOM is a superb intro to the whole album. Nevertheless as a song per se lacks a bit more of passages and development... and that's totally fine and intentional because it's meant to be an intro. But yeah... is one hell of a loophole that prevents songs like Drifter or Another Life being thrown under the bus.It almost feels like a loophole, and I took advantage of that.
There you are:What about the other albums?
After having listened to Senjutsu a lot, it seems to me the weakest song on the album is Hell On Earth. It doesn't click for me at all.Time for an update.
- Iron Maiden: Charlotte The Harlot
- Killers: Prodigal Son
- The Number Of The Beast: Gangland
- Piece Of Mind: Quest For Fire
- Powerslave: The Duelists
- Somewhere In Time: Deja-Vu
- Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son: Can I Play With Madness?
- No Prayer For The Dying: Fates Warning
- Fear Of The Dark: The Apparition
- The X Factor: The Edge Of Darkness
- Virtual XI: The Educated Fool
- Brave New World: The Fallen Angel
- Dance Of Death: Age Of Innocence
- A Matter Of Life And Death: The Pligrim
- The Final Frontier: Mother Of Mercy
- The Book Of Souls: The Man Of Sorrows
- Senjutsu: Too early to decide, have to listen to the album again but I'd say Days Of Future Past
''Hell On Earth'' the weakest song - wow! You should definitely revisit it more often.After having listened to Senjutsu a lot, it seems to me the weakest song on the album is Hell On Earth. It doesn't click for me at all.
EDIT: I changed the title from worst to weakest song. It doesn't make sense to have the words "worst IM song" in the title in an IM fan forum.
1. IM: Charlotte the Harlot
2. Killers: Another Life
3. TNOTB: Invaders
4. POM: Quest for Fire
5. Powerslave: Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
6. SIT: Heaven Can Wait
7. SSOASS: The Prophecy
8. NPFTD: The Assassin
9. FOTD: Weekend Warrior
10. TXF: The Unbeliever
11. VXI: The Angel and the Gambler
12. BNW: The Nomad
13. DOD: Age Of Innocence
14. AMOLAD: The Pilgrim
15. TFF: The Man Who Would Be King
16. TBOS: Shadows of the Valley