WARNING THREAD: Fake Senjutsu Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Maidenfans,

There's been some question about our leak policy, so here it is: Do not post about, discuss, or request links for leaks. Do not share information or reviews of leaked music.

Breaking the rules above will lead to your post being deleted; a second post will lead to a ban until 2 weeks after the release of Senjutsu.
A question just occured to me regarding the leak policy: What if your pre-order happens to arrive a day or two early, or a local shop is selling copys before the official release date. In that case, would you be allowed to discuss the content of material that you acquired legally, before the official release date?

A question just occured to me regarding the leak policy: What if your pre-order happens to arrive a day or two early, or a local shop is selling copys before the official release date. In that case, would you be allowed to discuss the content of material that you acquired legally, before the official release date?
This is kind of like the "what if the album releases before someone else's time zone" thing. The mods have discretion, but we're asking people try not to ruin the surprise of others. In that case, because it's not an illegal acquisition, fine to say you have it. Just expect 10,000 DMs asking for a copy...

This is kind of like the "what if the album releases before someone else's time zone" thing. The mods have discretion, but we're asking people try not to ruin the surprise of others. In that case, because it's not an illegal acquisition, fine to say you have it. Just expect 10,000 DMs asking for a copy...
Thank the stars I left the UK and moved very far east ... I should get it legally before all of my friends back in Europe!!!

What about if you get it on time in your region but it's still too early for those further west? Will I get grief if I post a pic of the album in the Countdown to Senjutsu thread, as I have been posting pics for the older albums in sequence and thought it would be nice to finish up with the new one.

What about if you get it on time in your region but it's still too early for those further west? Will I get grief if I post a pic of the album in the Countdown to Senjutsu thread, as I have been posting pics for the older albums in sequence and thought it would be nice to finish up with the new one.
No grief for legal access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back