USA Politics

Canada should build a wall. But a proper one, don't make it out of timber plz.

Haha, it’s not as though people from the USA are going to Canada and committing hate crimes there, though.

Maybe the “Great Canadian Firewall that filters out the US media” would do the trick but its filters would need to still allow for US broadcasted NHL games or else rioting might ensue.

Haha, it’s not as though people from the USA are going to Canada and committing hate crimes there, though.
The other way around! The leader of the Proud Boys (ex leader now I guess) Gavin MacInnis is Canadian!

Maybe the “Great Canadian Firewall that filters out the US media” would do the trick but its filters would need to still allow for US broadcasted NHL games or else rioting might ensue.
Nova Scotia needs to see what King Sidney is doing.

The other way around! The leader of the Proud Boys (ex leader now I guess) Gavin MacInnis is Canadian!

I always found it ironic that he was a co-founder of Vice media and named hia ultra-masculinist group after a show tune featured in Aladdin.

You also have Jordan Peterson, Lindsay Shepard, Lauren Southern, Steven Crowder et al to add to the list of right leaning Canadian Patreon-funded culture warriors who get protested, stir the pot, etc.

Not very fond of him myself, but he's a whole lot better compared to the other Canadians mentioned. (Not that it's much of an achievement)

Peterson is a weird one. He loves to play the "middle man" role and insists that he's not a right-winger, but he clearly is. Pro free-market, quotes Christian philosophy all the time, very conservative (repressive, even) about sexuality and denies climate change. Doesn't get much more right-wing than that. I think he's confused about his faith as well, he frequently contradicts himself on the issue. Political posturing disguised as self-help is an issue too, indeed. I find him disingenuous in general. Him contradicting his anti-equality of outcome stance by promoting the idea that women should settle for men that they don't find attractive so that unattractive men don't feel left out was the nail in the coffin for me in terms of taking him seriously as an intellectual.

He still is one of the relatively rational sounding voices in the new conservative movement. That's more of a testament to how many irrational people the new conservative movement has made popular, though, with Beck, Crowder, Southern, Lahren, McInnes, Yiannapoulos et al.

Last edited:
George Bush I died
Thought about making a joke, but I’m not gonna do it — wouldn’t be prudent.

What’s the appropriate response here, watching a David Copperfield special while listening to Dickinson’s “1000 Points Of Light”...? :huh:

2000 random US people get asked where Ukraine is

vrEtvMI.jpg

The position of dots all over the place is due to a bad design on the poll - people did not have "I don't know" choice, they had to click somewhere. So, 50% of US aren't retarded to think Ukraine is in Canada, they just don't know even the general whereabouts of the largest European country. Hats off to your education system, fellaz!

"Russia will invade the USA"
- russia invades Ukraine

"Ukraine is in the USA"

Makes me wonder how people from other countries would fare. And a lot of people got it right, to be fair.

There have always been polls that demonstrate how little random samples of the US population know about geography or language.

I think that’s in part because we’ve never been invaded and only border two other countries, one of which speaks English.

Interestingly, the UN has yet needed to step in and put an end to a brutal civil war in the USA (since ours predated the UN’s formation).

Back