Unleash The Archers

UTA are releasing a video, possibly a Napalm Records standard lyric video, for Legacy tomorrow. One of the cheerier and least outstanding tracks from Abyss IMO, but I'll watch it anyway

Last edited:
UTA are releasing a video, possibly a Napalm Records standard lyric video, for Legacy tomorrow. One of the cheerier and least least outstanding tracks from Abyss IMO, but I'll watch it anyway
Yeah, I see a lot of reviews praising that song but it’s not one of my favorites.

Really? It's quite fluffy and slightly dull. The Wind That Shapes the Land is the stand out track to me, which is fitting when it's meant to be the big final showdown between the two main characters.

Brittney guest singing on Pyramaze song

Edit: apparently this came out in November, but the video is new

Saddle up, US!
9/1: Minneapolis, MN @ Cabooze
9/2: Chicago, IL @ Reggies
9/3: Detroit, MI @ The Shelter
9/4: Pittsburgh, PA @ Preserving Underground
9/5: Rochester, NY @ Montage Music Hall
9/7: Providence, RI @ Alchemy
9/8: New York, NY @ Le Poisson Rouge
9/9: Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage
9/10: Greensboro, NC @ The Blind Tiger
9/11: Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade (Heaven)
9/12: Orlando, FL @ The Haven
9/14: Austin, TX @ Come and Take it Live
9/15: Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Bar & Grill
9/16: Oklahoma City, OK @ 89th Street Collective
9/17: Kansas City, MO @ The Riot Room
9/18: Denver, CO @ Marquis Theatre
9/19: Albuquerque, NM @ Launchpad
9/21: Mesa, AZ @ Nile Theater
9/22: Los Angeles, CA @ 1720
9/23: San Diego, CA @ Brick by Brick
9/24: Petaluma, CA @ The Phoenix Theater
9/25: Portland, OR @ Dante's
9/26: Seattle, WA @ El Corazon

Ha, that’s where Bruce and Adrian gigged on the Accident Of Birth tour. Total dive bar, but every seat in the house is great.
That’s awesome!

My band has gigged at the Chicago venue twice (smaller room) and I’ve seen both a buddy’s comedy metal band AND an amateur wrestling show in the main room. :D

Reactions: Jer
I'm sure I read they were at Bloodstock this August. Loads of bands I'd like to see, actually, but no way I'm going on a bus or train packed full of coughing people with filthy habits.

Only just found this recording of UtA playing live last year. Fantastic to hear Abyss' big showdown song with their new bass player belting it out. There's another vid of the whole set online too

Only just found this recording of UtA playing live last year. Fantastic to hear Abyss' big showdown song with their new bass player belting it out. There's another vid of the whole set online too

She's good, but the band should slow down a bit, and the other guy should not sing.
That's the tempo of the song, you can tell they're playing to a track because of the female backing vocals.

But the mix here is absolutely 100% absymal. It's like a basement demo with a single room mic for the all the instruments.

Back