Unleash The Archers

And we have a full video!

EDIT: Does this band not have a bass player? WTF is up with bands not having bassists anymore?! Why does the drummer always look confused and play on the tiniest kit in the world?

Cool song, though. Don't find the chorus catchy at all, but the music makes up for it.

Last edited:
Their first bass player fucked them over pretty hard, and they've never found someone to be happy with, so it's been session players for them. Which seems odd to me as well, but hey. Maybe one day they'll settle.

I think it's a really good track. Maybe doesn't have the strongest chorus hooks, but do we really need that? At 6+ minutes it's a weird choice for a single, too.

Interesting.

The song is definitely solid, but I'm worried about the mix. Played this track in my car on the way to work today and it's pretty bad. No audible bass, vocals are too loud...it's like if someone mixed And Justice for All with a pop vocal track.

Ok track, sounds like shit though Apex sounded way cleaner than this

Well it's kinda hard to say with the introduction of a new instrument, also Youtube audio is crap regardless.

It's fine, but the keyboards in the intro remind me of early Dragonforce and throughout the rest of the song they keyboards wouldn't feel out of place in a lame Italian Power/Symphonic Metal band. That's probably why Wogmidget likes it. :p There's almost an offset in tone between the keyboards and vocals.

This cropped up in my YouTube recommendations. It was filmed in Edinburgh a couple of years ago. Having a proper singer do karaoke is sort of cheating though.

I never heard anything from this band before, but decided to check it out because it says they are melodeath on Metal Archives. No trace of melodeath or growls here. Dafuq.
Try the first two albums, when they were a shitty melodeath band (but I mostly repeat myself). Then they evolved and became an epic band.

Back