Ultimate collection of Vintage Eddie pics

Yes - that is the one directly from Derek Riggs' website that we have referred to a couple of times.

I wonder if there's an AI upscaler and how it would fare?

I did download that one from Derek's website, and I also used an excellent AI upscale, but some of the details come out distorted or slightly blurred.

I downloaded that 'Somewhere in Time' poster from Derek's website again, and I upscaled it with a different website and it turned out absolutely fantastic. It's now a huge file at 246 MB. It also looks great, and I think it's the best you're going to get. The resolution now is 30000 x 14423. Let me know if you want me to send it to you.

I downloaded that 'Somewhere in Time' poster from Derek's website again, and I upscaled it with a different website and it turned out absolutely fantastic. It's now a huge file at 246 MB. It also looks great, and I think it's the best you're going to get. The resolution now is 30000 x 14423. Let me know if you want me to send it to you.
What's that website?

What's that website?
There are a few of them, but some of them only give you a few goes, so choose wisely.

Which one did you choose for the file you mentioned, and can you send me the file? Thanks.
I think it may have been this one:

And what Eddie image where you interested in? I do have a lot hi-res and super hi-res Eddie pics, and some of them are very hard to come by. So by all means if you have a list of vintage Eddie pics that you want , please let me know. I'll also need your email. Make sure to pm your email and not post it here.

I have quite a few Eddie updates I got recently. I have is a very hi -res of Live After Death Eddie's arm beside a gravestone, Somewhere in Time without any type, Somewhere in Time full length with the band, The Clansman 1998 (without type), The Angel and the Gambler Eddie beside paddle steamer, Beast on Tour '82, 1981 - Christmas Eddie and 1982 - Eddie Christmas. I also got all the Melvyn Grant Eddie and Mark Wilkinson Eddies all in very hi resolutions.

Is this one good quality enough?
06time01.jpg
Sorry for the very late reply. I got a much better version of this full-length Somewhere in Time. The dimensions are 8320 x 4000. It should come out very well if were to print it up in an A1 or A0. Let me know if you want me to send it to you. I also got much better versions of these Eddie pics of course without any type:

Piece of Mind, 2 Minutes 2 Midnight, Steve Harris With Big Eddie Head, Phantom of the Opera, Phantom of the Opera Widescreen, A Real Dead One, Australian Eddie 1982, Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, Tailgunner, A Real Dead One DJ Eddie, Eddie With Girls, Somewhere On Tour, Somewhere in Time, Stranger in a Strange Land, Somewhere in Time Eddie in Space, Somewhere in Time Eddie Coming Through The Wall, The Evil That Men Do, The Clansman,

Back