Ultimate collection of Vintage Eddie pics

It's very cool, I'm very interested.. In principle, I am attracted to art, although I do not know how to draw at all. But when I really want to feel like a cool artist, I order a picture by numbers from https://paintingbynumbersshop.com/products/vincent-van-gogh-the-starry-night and seeing their diversity of paintings, inspiration comes to me often. In 2 months, 8 of my paintings appeared in my personal collection. Drawing is not difficult at all, it is enough just to allocate a little time and decorate all the fields with the appropriate color.

Last edited:
I, too, am madly in love with art in its pure manifestation, still quite immaculate. The kind that was a couple of centuries ago. And I especially love Van Gogh and his painting "Starry Night". "Starry Night" is one of the world's most researched and interpreted paintings. Art historians are looking for symbols, religious motifs, and hallucinatory visions of the artist on it. And pragmatic astronomers, for example, found Venus (this is the largest star to the right of the cypress). The swirls of stars resemble images of galaxies and air currents at the same time. Using the website ipaintings.com I bought a great reproduction for my living room.

Last edited:
I actually have all these Eddie images (Derek Riggs), but in much higher resolutions if you want me to send them to you?
By any chance are you still around? I'm looking for that picture of Eddie writing a book with the crystal ball in front of him and can't find it in high resolution (it's from The Clairvoyant, isn't it?). If you could upload it here, I'd like a lot to have it. I found many versions of it, none of them very good. Attached the best one I have.

20221201_094210.jpg

By any chance are you still around? I'm looking for that picture of Eddie writing a book with the crystal ball in front of him and can't find it in high resolution (it's from The Clairvoyant, isn't it?). If you could upload it here, I'd like a lot to have it. I found many versions of it, none of them very good. Attached the best one I have.

View attachment 23946
I have a thick plush black hoodie with this design on it. It's my favorite plush black hoodie.

View attachment 23946
Sorry I didn't see your post, until now. I can't upload it here, unfortunately as it says the file is too large. If you would pm me your email address, I'll send you that Eddie pic, and some other Eddie Seventh Son goodies!

Sorry I didn't see your post, until now. I can't upload it here, unfortunately as it says the file is too large. If you would pm me your email address, I'll send you that Eddie pic, and some other Eddie Seventh Son goodies!
No problem at all, great to see you've seen it! WIll send you my e-mail address. Thanks!

Edit: Aparreltnly I can't find where to send this message. I even searched for it in the forum engine website (XenForo), it says I should see a link if I clicked on your profile, but I can't see any ("start conversation"). Would it be because I'm new here? If anyone can help, I'd appreciate a lot.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a high resolution of the front and back covers of the Somewhere In Time album, but without the Iron Maiden logo or the lettering? It would look similar to the picture in this link, but without the printed letter, I am looking for just the artwork in high-res:

If you don't want to post it here, I can provide an email address.
What would you consider a high resolution? I have one at 1700 x 1077 without the printed letters, without Eddie and without the band members if that would do.

EDIT: Here's a 2080x1000 version from Derek Riggs' website without the printer letters, but with the band members and with Eddie.
06time01.jpg

Last edited:
What would you consider a high resolution? I have one at 1700 x 1077 without the printed letters, without Eddie and without the band members if that would do.

EDIT: Here's a 2080x1000 version from Derek Riggs' website without the printer letters, but with the band members and with Eddie.

Big thank you for this. It's a pretty good resolution, but I am looking to print this in a D or even E-size poster. I might possibly need a higher resolution. From what I am reading, the resolution should be about 300 dpi, so for a ANSI D poster 22"x34", the resolution should be around 6600x10200. I might be asking too much, but I am thankful for any help I can get.

This poster is pretty detailed, so I'm just afraid to lose any detail when printing a large size. Does anyone have experience getting a large size printed of this poster, such as ANSI D or ANSI E (34"x44")?

Last edited:
Big thank you for this. It's a pretty good resolution, but I am looking to print this in a D or even E-size poster. I might possibly need a higher resolution. From what I am reading, the resolution should be about 300 dpi, so for a ANSI D poster 22"x34", the resolution should be around 6600x10200. I might be asking too much, but I am thankful for any help I can get.

This poster is pretty detailed, so I'm just afraid to lose any detail when printing a large size. Does anyone have experience getting a large size printed of this poster, such as ANSI D or ANSI E (34"x44")?
Unfortunately, I don't have it in the whole of Somewhere in Time with the band on the back. The highest I have is 12717 x 13333, and that's the front cover. I did have to cheat a bit and ai upscale it, but it looks great, and I think would look fantastic blown up in an AI or A0 poster. Let me know if this is suitable for you. I'll of course need your email as well.

Unfortunately, I don't have it in the whole of Somewhere in Time with the band on the back. The highest I have is 12717 x 13333, and that's the front cover. I did have to cheat a bit and ai upscale it, but it looks great, and I think would look fantastic blown up in an AI or A0 poster. Let me know if this is suitable for you. I'll of course need your email as well.
Is this one good quality enough?
06time01.jpg

Back