Tournament Of Champions 2014: Book of Thel wins!

Satisfied?

• Total voters
Hmm, I didn't think they were trying to poignant or thought provoking and that it was more of a way of story telling. It's a very cinematic song.

The best Metallica and Queensryche songs under threat by Dream Theater? Man, I know some people desperately would like DT to be successful in a game, for once... But are they even looking at the opponents? Eyes of a Stranger? EYES OF A STRANGER?? And Creeping Death!! :nuts2:

Last edited:
The Dream Theater selections wipe the floor with those songs.

The best Metallica and Queensryche songs under threat by Dream Theater? Man, I know some people desperately would like DT to be successful in a game, for once... But are they even looking at the opponents? Eyes of a Stranger? EYES OF A STRANGER?? And Creeping Death!! :nuts2:

Yeah, Metropolis and A Change of Seasons are both better. Has nothing to do with wanting DT to be successful for once, these two are my favorite DT songs.

Winners:
Dante’s Inferno
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
The Cinema Show
Creeping Death
Silicon Messiah
Eyes of a Stranger

My (current) favourite Sabaton song vs my favourite Iced Earth song. While Panzer is a badass song, Stygian is a masterpiece.

I'll relisten to the rest.

Metallica made the best metal song ever in my opinion. Shame it was knocked out by a song I'd deem a 9/10 in the first round.

@Mosh - I know this would make a bit extra work for you, but would you be able to post what was knocked out as well as what won, when you do your 'winners' update? (eg 'Dante's Inferno beat Stare at the Sun'). With this being a continuous survivor thread instead of a thread per round, I can't look back and see full results of earlier rounds.

Watcher
Stygian
Musical
Dragon

Voting for Iced Earth hurt. But it's quite hard to be worse than Sabaton.

@Mosh - I know this would make a bit extra work for you, but would you be able to post what was knocked out as well as what won, when you do your 'winners' update? (eg 'Dante's Inferno beat Stare at the Sun'). With this being a continuous survivor thread instead of a thread per round, I can't look back and see full results of earlier rounds.
Absolutely.

Voting for Iced Earth hurt. But it's quite hard to be worse than Sabaton.

54093608.jpg

Back