Timesplitters Future Perfect - Buy It!

I was never such a big fan of PD...or goldeneye for that matter...but I didnt have an N64 so I grew up with the PS1 FPS's

The problem with PD is that it was too choppy in multiplayer mode. Goldeneye was smooth. And I am the only person I know who has the entire caves level memorized.

Boy do I have memories from Golden Eye. I hate N64 and I never liked to play Golden Eye the right way. I loved playing it with the invisibliity cheat and walk up to the bad guys and blow their brains out at point-blank range hehe... with a rocket launcher! My friends and I made it a weekly ritual to get drunk and play it multiplayer back in high school THAT was a lot of fun.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 10 2005, 08:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 10 2005, 08:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The problem with PD is that it was too choppy in multiplayer mode.  Goldeneye was smooth.  And I am the only person I know who has the entire caves level memorized.
[snapback]104187[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I never had any problem playing PD in multiplayer with 3 of my friends,.... And I still play with my brother sometime a 400 kills team game... It take about one hour to finish [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As for PDZero, it was supposed to be released on Gamecube but it was switched over to X-Box when Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. It never came out and it will probably be a lauch title for the xbox360 xenon or whatever it will be called.

Oh, I can still play it, it just doesn't...feel as smooth as Goldeneye. And like I said, I have the Goldeneye maps memorized, and I can run around in Area 51 for about 3 hours before I realize I'm running in a circle.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 10 2005, 02:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 10 2005, 02:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I prefered Goldeneye to PD. Both classics, but because GE was first it just blew me away, you can still have hours of multiplayer fun on it.
[snapback]104083[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Exactly. The multiplayer mode is so cool that I still play it with friends from time to time.

That's what makes this game so unbelievable: you don't get really tired of it.

Plus, the music is great too.

Anyway, I'm still hoping for another good James Bond game. Maybe that 'From Russia With Love' will be it ?

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-The Saint+May 12 2005, 04:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Saint @ May 12 2005, 04:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anyway, I'm still hoping for another good James Bond game. Maybe that 'From Russia With Love' will be it ?
[snapback]104407[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You should not hold your breath, we ARE talking about EA here.... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No chance saint. There may be a good one, but never one good enough to beat goldeneye. They recently released the second goldeneye, never played it but i've heard awful things from friends and reviewers alike.

Back