Timesplitters Future Perfect - Buy It!

I always do it like that. Im about half way through medium now...although me and my friend got up to u genious-u yenix on hard...im not sure if I spelt the name of the level right. but whatever...
the challenges are bloody difficult though...CAT RACING ROCKS!

How far are you know 7th_son?

im 30.5% done [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I haven't played it for over a week. I'm getting Doom3 tomorrow aswell... I will come back to it at some point [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I really dont. I'm just desperate to play Doom 3 [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Apr 8 2005, 12:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Apr 8 2005, 12:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I really dont. I'm just desperate to play Doom 3 [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]101470[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Pfft you can't race cats in Doom 3!

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Apr 8 2005, 08:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Apr 8 2005, 08:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Pfft you can't race cats in Doom 3!
[snapback]101543[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You cant? *sniff*

The graphics are pretty stunning. There isnt much interactivity with the surroundings other than blowing up little boxes and tin cans. Plus theres not much of a plot. Its just bang bang, blow baddies away. Its fun though, I wouldnt say scary, its suspenseful. If you're looking for a game with great graphics and your pc specs can handle it i'd recommend it.
If you have an xbox just get it on that though.

Seems Timesplitters is the ideal game to compare with the Xbox2 games shown yesterday (MTV show taping to be networked next week):

All of the games seemed to have stunned the crowd with its beautiful graphics which was referred to a “prettier version of TimeSplitters”.

Good compliment: it basically says it was the prettiest game available.

Source: [a href=\'http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1115408880.910.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1115408880.910.html[/a]

PS: Xbox2 console pics can be found everywhere on the web, it's getting crazy tonight.

Interesting comparison. Rare were working on the first perfect dark when some of the developers left to form our company.

...but still, Perfect Dark was a letdown after the magnificent GoldenEye. This is one of the best games ever. The only reason I'm keeping my N64 [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Perfect Dark Zero ? Never heard.

Cheers

I prefered Goldeneye to PD. Both classics, but because GE was first it just blew me away, you can still have hours of multiplayer fun on it.

Back