Timesplitters Future Perfect - Buy It!

[!--QuoteBegin-SearanoX+Mar 22 2005, 09:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SearanoX @ Mar 22 2005, 09:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Awesome, those ones were my favourites from Timesplitters 2, except for perhaps the Streets level.  Do these ones feature visual upgrades over the older versions?  What about new rooms, etc.?
[snapback]100352[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yeah all the levels have changed a bit. Chinese has a new passageway and all the levels have been retextured so they look more highly detailed

Are the graphics improved? If not, no worries, the last game's were awesome. Training grounds was class, but I played it so many times, it eventually got a little tiresome.

The graphics are noticeably a lot better. Theyre not a patch on your typical PC shooter cos the PS2 is so dated but it looks really nice especially some of the far future levels

I'm more a fan of the 'present' or 'past' type levels rather than the future ones to be honest, ah well I cant wait to get my hands on the game all the same.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Nope the returning levels are Chinese [again], Mexican Mission and Training Ground[/quote]

No hospital [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] how can you not have a hospital [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

tell me their is still a virus mode though yeah?

I bought it for xbox today RW, havent played it yet though, i'll tell you what I think later on [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Played it for a few hours.

The story mode is a vast, vast improvement on the second. Good gameplay too.
Online its actually very entertaining. Fast and furious.

Overall, I must say well done to Mr RW as i'm really liking this game.

Good job [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+Mar 24 2005, 07:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 24 2005, 07:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]No hospital [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] how can you not have a hospital [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
tell me their is still a virus mode though yeah?
[snapback]100477[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Virus is stil in yeah

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Mar 24 2005, 10:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 24 2005, 10:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Played it for a few hours.

The story mode is a vast, vast improvement on the second. Good gameplay too.
Online its actually very entertaining. Fast and furious.

Overall, I must say well done to Mr RW as i'm really liking this game.

Good job  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]100492[/snapback]​
[/quote]

But what about the challenges [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have just played some of the challenges! Great fun!! Zombie meat bags and zombie monkeys in behead the dead and racing with remote control cats? Funny stuff! Just got a gold in all the cats [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

aw I really really can't wait to play this game now. to bad I dont have an xbox so I can't play online

Congratulations on that Mansion level RW, very atmospheric. I like the detail. As an example, a bed with a lump (obviously a body) draped in a quilt, with knives sticking in it and the blood. I've just started that first future level [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'll make sure I let Scott theartist know you liked his level [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just bought the game and it is sooooo awesome!!!
One thing bad though. when you complete a level it just goes onto the next one, its a good idea but it makes the game to damn addictive!...at the rate im goin I will have finished the game by tomorrow

well done though

heh heh. yeah rite. just cause you suck:).....at the moment im on the level were you return to the island. but I havnt started it yet so dont spoil anything for me please....

Its awesome isn't it [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm not crap at it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I aim to complete a level a day seeing as I dont get much xbox time. Then I bought CoD and sort of... forgot to complete levels... I'll come back to it soon [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Its awesome isn't it [/quote]

Lier [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok I've just completed easy mode. r1100 is hillarious...very very good game though. congratulations on making my faverouite game on the ps2 at the moment

PS...Wooooo [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 100th post!

Now try it on hard [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Or try to get a time of 1min 1 second in The Cats out the bag challenge

Back