Thrash Metal

Death Angel new headlining tour; this will be 1st time in 6 years they have headlined in Houston!

Just finished watching this on Prime Video; God what a great chronological telling of history of thrash in California in 80s!
I first discovered Metallica in 1985 & got into thrash in 1988 so I just missed the early days. This was a joy (and at times sad) to watch

Informative interview with Eric Peterson of Testament about Titans of Creation (song meaning, lead guitar credits, vinyl box set)

Created a pole in the following address in order to rank cool records outside the so called "big 4". Give it a check and leave your feedback/ list:

I also wasn't a big fan of Metal Church but I've seen them in Wacken or one of these streaming festivals and they were awesome. Sad news. He was very young. R.I.P. Mike Howe

Last edited:
Very fine album indeed. Unfortunately I sold it many years ago right before I moved to another house. I have the tendency to get rid of things when I move so I sold those albums I didn´t listen to that much anymore. Offcourse one regret it years later. :facepalm:

Back