THE WORST SONG EVER - WOT WE DO WINS!

Satisfied?

• Total voters
Asshole is so incredibly bad. Queen is just gross.

I know I'm the only one, but Ronnie is one of my favorite songs on Load. Thus, I vote Kiss.

Winners:
Asshole
Ronnie

New Songs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not fond of Rat Salad (hey, who is :p ) I'll put that down to personal preferences, not quality of song. Priest get my vote for meh factor.

Ugh. 3 and 4 are revoltingly mushy. Journey pip Aerosmith to the post due to excessive over-sentimentality.

Winners
Devil Digger
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

New Songs

--------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure why Goodnight Kiss is here. Aside from being fine, it has one of John Petrucci's best solos.

Oh, Metallica pull another turd out of the shit pipe, wonderful. Goodnight Kiss isn't so bad, it doesn't deserve to be here. The second pair is like a mini-Cheesevivor. I can't resist a vote for Manowar as our reigning cheese champions.

Went with Metallica because it's hot garbage and DT song is decent. Went with BÖC because they're actually a good band unlike Manowar.

Winners:
All Within My Hands
Hail Kill and Die

New Songs:

==================================================

2 and 3

I was not aware that Chinese Democracy was considered bad. Maybe every other song on the album but not Chinese Democracy.

Chinese Democracy is a bit of a mess and one of the weaker songs on the album, but I wouldn't consider it bad by any stretch.

Back