THE WORST SONG EVER - WOT WE DO WINS!

Satisfied?

• Total voters
Hmm, I have an idea that people are purely voting because of that title. Have you guys heard the Bodom and Clutch songs? Yuck.

I'd say the chorus (mentioning the incredibly shocking word "asshole") is the most memorable part, melodically. The rest is not that interesting. But aweful? Mwah, exaggerated.

But Helloween is much better than Clutch or COB and more important and influential than Bruce's solo career, so this song is way more offensive to the fans. At least IMO.

It's a joke. It calls people who dislike metal assholes. Helloween have done more silly stuff in the past. ;)

That's kinda childish though :p Plus Helloween + swearing = meh. It only really works with more extreme metal and even then just in smaller doses.

I don't mind CoB and Cluth is meh, but the Helloween is really bad IMO. Musically it's subpar Helloween which for me isn't good when even at their best I don't really like them much. The lyrics are a part of the song too and they really push it over the edge. It's childish and if a band I liked had songs like that I'd be embarrassed to admit I was a fan.

Winners
this is England
Purify
Weekend Warrior
Just Let Me Breathe

Wildcard Winner
Asshole

We've now reached -as NP would put it- phase 3!

Update, update, update!

tumblr_m7lqzz11w81r4nfqio1_500.gif

Dammit Mosh, you forgot to actually post there's an update :D

Manowar - because it's almost the cheesiest song ever, then next two Shit Anger songs (Spirit Of The Times is awesome and Ballad Of Bull is OK) and My World (is that even a song?)

Spirit of the Times is still in this? Outrageous! :p Super song, surely not meant in the context of the original.

Dammit Mosh, you forgot to actually post there's an update :D
oops! No idea how I did that :p
My World (is that even a song?)
This is why I've been voting against it since the first round. It's not even really a song, just a bunch of noise at the end of the album. I have no idea why it gets so much hate. It's silly but not a song! :D

Back